Cart Farm Premium Vendor Poll

Let’s try something new.

@cart.farm wants to be a premium vendor here. I’ve only heard great things about them, so let’s poll to see if they’ve earned the tag

Should Cart Farm be a premium vendor here?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If unanimous at 10 votes, we will move forward with the tag

4 Likes

100%.

1 Like

@sidco anon members should not be allowed to vote in polls… I’m still not a fan of anon at all really.

11 Likes

Man…I dont think we need a poll for this. Give qma zee badge!

2 Likes

I deff think they should be. I’ve purchased plenty of stuff from @cart.farm since thier inception and have always been happy with the products and customer service :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@qma does not want the tag. He wants it for @cart.farm

We will be assigning premium vender tags by poll from here on.

6 Likes

Thats some real safe space shit. I think anon mode should include a fluffy Pink teddy bear as the pic.

I vote for Connor and the team st Cart Farm. :100:

11 Likes

To be fair @Hansel is his name now not his anon name

7 Likes

@Future @Hansel isnt a real anonymous account, it is @AKA aka @bruh :rofl:

5 Likes

@pupparoo

You cant hide from us all! Lol

6 Likes

Aka @lol

4 Likes

i imagine @cart.farm customer service is much like mine. we talk just about every day on customer service aspects. I would think he is top in class as far as that is concerned.

id like to see his GLG application approved too. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

:wink:

12 Likes

are we there yet?

7 Likes

I got a micro farmer kit and they threw in a free Wolk and rosin thinner. Shipped really fast. Now I’m hooked on the Wolk and can’t get more from them ;( But ya they are dank

3 Likes

You should do a poll for removing the anon function. I bet many more would vote to remove it.

6 Likes

Me blowing up the wolks trying to rush my october order

9 Likes

I expect nothing less :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :yum:

3 Likes

I haven’t gone into anon mode for posting however… I feel like it has a great potential for people to speak on things they normally couldn’t or wouldn’t on their normal accounts.

Whistle blowers or just people who shouldn’t be talking too much about thc in illegal states but who have valuable things to add are two examples that anon would be good for IMO

Edit: idk what the difference would be for anon mode opposed to just making a new account though…

3 Likes

On the list

4 Likes

All good reasons. However, that’s not at all how its being used.

6 Likes