Cart Farm K4 Electronically Assisted Cartridge Filling Device

The filler wook in question is crippled. Yes, I know it is weird, but he could say he wants me to run it upside down at this point and id agree

It seals pretty tight, but not air tight. I’m considering removing the motor to accommodate a gas blanketing system

7 Likes

Sounds like the next model will be th CFK5EAASSCFD then?

Adjustable Stand System

8 Likes

ASS aka “The Dumper”

2 Likes

What, too chicken to break out the heat gun?

2 Likes

You could easy set up an argon flow going over the top of it like you would shield gas for welding. Can’t pressurize the vessel so it has a to have an in and out.

1 Like

In this situation I would recommend a gas regulator. No need to waste argon; you can just feed the system a tiny bit more blanket every time displaced oil draws a vacuum.

I think the brand would have to just imply electric assist and cartridge filling at that point. I’m content with Cf-ASS… or perhaps the KASS filling system

5 Likes

Damnit, I’ve been working on a Kick Ass Spilling System: makes therapeutic cement faster than a dozen wooks!

7 Likes

@qma anymore videos of this thing running that arent on IG?

I just started selling them last week lol

Next time im down ill have connor fill again. The full video is 16 minutes long (560 carts) and in those 16 minutes we dox half the industry so I gotta edit out the sound lol

2 Likes

too slow man! lol i cant see that IG vid. is it possible to upload that IG snippet direct to this f4200 thread?

2 Likes

It wont let me save it

4 Likes
1 Like

Git gud n00b

3 Likes

When will these be available again?

When I can supply more than demand

2 Likes

These work like a champ

3 Likes

Hey yall!!! Supply has outpaced demand!!! I have 5 right now!!!

4 Likes

Some more videos for your viewing pleasure

2 Likes

Hey @qma how can I contact you to inquire about equipment purchases? I’m new to the forum but I saw you post somewhere else saying not to message you directly as you won’t answer.

Link to website at top of thread.
Several contact options listed on said website.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like