Cart Farm K4 Electronically Assisted Cartridge Filling Device

Its the CF-K4, aka the K4 Cart Farmer Electronically Assisted Cartridge Filling Device (CFK4EACFD). Basically it fills carts, right out of the box, better than your filling machine. We basically heard that certain people liked keeping things simple, so we made that a philosophy rather than a marketing term.

This is how you should have done it, lil chief:

• 1 liter reservoir
  • Fully heated all stainless contact surfaces
  • Analog electronics system for ease of use and lack of corprate bullshit (no group chats!)
  • Same HSW you know and love
  • Integral mixing/loss mitigation system
  • Semi and full auto dispense
  • A portion of the proceeds of every CF-K4 goes to combating the influence of Nancy Pelosi
  • Truely ready out the box.

Here are some sick pictures:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaG7WrmAFi2/

Happy valentines! I hope your spouse brings as much joy and value to your life as we do!

50 Likes

Very cool that it’s built to work as an upgrade from the manual cart farmers. Price is competitive and I like the foot pedal for control. Interested to see a demo video.

1 Like

its a standalone product

4 Likes

A valentine’s day present for your short kings :prince:

7 Likes

Endless pumpin

4 Likes

Kick ass @qma!

Congrats on getting this one out there! It fills a much needed gap in the market for semi-auto and uses your time-tested fluid path.

9 Likes

19 Likes

This is so awesome. I could give you a big giant KISS!

17 Likes

Pretend I’m dumb as a fucking rock and make me a video.

I want to see this thing in action.

How accurate is the amt dispensed?

9 Likes

I’ll actually be filming them in action later this week. Pods, carts, and a few syringes.

We are working dual functionality for late summer on this design.

On the Dual Autofarmer, we are working on hourly employee proofing them, but there are hangups with modularity leading to wear and high maintenance

10 Likes

This has a lot more potential than just filling carts and syringes…

HOW ACCURATE.?

5 Likes

I intend on buying one very soon and putting it through absolute hell

4 Likes

15 Likes

what psi is this little unit rated to?

2 Likes

I see you

4 Likes

It doesn’t use pressure

1 Like

Hey I dmed you about your CF set ups idk if you saw
What is the minimum amount that should be run in a reservoir in the cf1000?
Thanks.

1 Like

That’s pretty slick. I agree about the demo video.

1 Like

How dexterous are you?

The inside diameter of the CF 1000 transfer tube (NOT the CF-K4EACFD being discussed in thread) is 1/4” and the distance between the tube and your pouring vessel is at least 9”. If you had enough skill to pour directly into that quarter inch hole, you could theoretically pour as little as 2 ml and cart it with minimal loss.

If you were to remove the upper reservoir spool, you would reduce that distance to 2 inches. Then you could theoretically even inject straight into the tube.

Or you could just attach the Poverty Farmer attachment and directly attach the syringe.

16 Likes

Still waiting on that thing named after me bro

6 Likes