Cart.farm cart.wars: glass

Iā€™ll try it. I have some shatter cooking up and some new Terps to try out. Iā€™ll try as you mentioned but filling cold as possible, well thatā€™s still fairly warm. My oils come out too thick I am finding they just wonā€™t flow. I wouldnā€™t be able to pick it up with a syringe that way let alone pump it out.

1 Like

60 Celsius is a sweet spot for oil temp. If youā€™re trying to put shatter in a cart without decarb thatā€™s a completely different issue.

LOL Thatā€™s essentially what Iā€™m trying to do, while adding back in cannabis derived terpenes to keep it loose. It doesnā€™t workā€¦ well. I mean it works but thatā€™s if youā€™re totally okay with having a hit every hour and a half. MY particular cart has small inlets - theyā€™re the PCKT series. So no flow.

1 Like

You have to decarb otherwise itā€™s not going to workā€¦ no matter how hot you fill it. The offgassing is whatā€™s causing it to leak/not hit.

My issue is how to decarb the product without losing the color profile and itā€™s natural terpenes. The Winterizing and purging process already killed off a bunch. But the color remains. Whenever I have decarbed at the temps advised it does brown and gives off a strange smell, tastes like ass and the effect changes too I believe.

:spoon:

1 Like

I know Iā€™ve read it and am a bit hard pressed to complete something like that where I am. I can buy the equipment and learn the process but at this time I donā€™t have the space. I am literally making everything in a tiny kitchen at my residence. All for personal use. No dispensaries here :slight_smile:

I really canā€™t, and I hope people never attribute their techniques to me, because I have to customer service almost every single bad bit of info out of my farmers.

I recommend filling fast at 90c. Most the problems I have ever seen were from being too slow with capping

4 Likes

Anyone ever try these?

1 Like

the pushfit topfill is interesting, havenā€™t seen anything with that mechanism before

2 Likes

I have, and @spontaneousmixer has after pestering me for 4 weeks straight

Its meh. It hits almost exactly like the v1 bbtank that sort of vanished out of existence

6 Likes

yeah that one is kind of interesting. Iā€™d try it out. the others look like just a bbtank as qma said.

The one you guys say is interesting is actually what im talking about

2 Likes

whatā€™s holding that together? glue?

2 layers of glue. The cotton is above the coil, like in the v1 bbtank, leading to harsher hits

2 Likes

The last one is nice. Iā€™ve been thru quite a few types of carts. Only found 2 that are keepers.

is something like this too much to hope for?

4 Likes

Brent at avs says ā€œNoā€

3 Likes

been going in on this cart since last year november/december, testing with myself and various other kinds of cart users ranging from noob to experienced

the 1mls have had no hope as ive had instances where the clog goes to the top. but thats alright because its a only halves world for me.

the .5ā€™s have given me accectable functionality but only after finding out the best setup.

idk if it has to do with the quartz atomizer but this cart heats up pretty easy, producing thick clouds with ease. For someone like me who already uses low temps and has a pretty controlled tolerance, a 5 to 7 second draw at a low temp like 1.3-1.5v votls is all I need. But towards the longer draws, I can hear the coil getting hot. I wasnā€™t sure if the clogging/leak issues could be attributed to improper heating until I started testing with the regular stick batteries or any battery that goes over 3.0

But then I started to see a pattern of the clogs getting to the top, only with the stick batteries, and when switching the person to a Uni Pro, a lower temp battery, their isses mitigated greatly.

so my current hypothesis is that the quartz needs a lower heat and cant be ripped for a long time or it would mess up the heating thus mess up the oil distribution in the centerpost and cause further leaking/clogging issues.

with my low temp setup, this is how I get them done. on a personal level Iā€™ve had little to no failures. clogs easily clear with a pulse on the battery and a pull, like other carts ive had.

nontheless the flavor on these are unmatched. Now every metal cart I go back to has a distinct metal taste.

cant wait for the plus version.

4 Likes

We have this cartridge in stock, which is made by our factory. It can be filled with the filling mchine from the bottom. Failure rate is around 2ā€°