Capna Ethos 6 For Sale

Capna Ethos 6 For Sale - Available Immediately.

New system. Less than 4 hours of use for training purposes only. More info can be found on the Capna Fabrications website. Our company is going much much larger scale.

System is in CA (LA area). Local only - do not want to deal with anything out of state.

System is ready now. Serious inquiries only. Please DM for more.

Price will be the same as what we paid for the system - not negotiable.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello I am interested in your ethos-6 for sale…if it is still available please call me at 213-471-0012 or email to thekalpenn@gmail.com

Thx!
Kal

Please contact me at hi@carbonorganix.com - have a licensed lab in LA area and need equip ASAP. - Appreciated!

Hello,

I am very familiar with capna and interested in purchasing your unit. How can we connect? My email is Edreyeslive@yahoo.com. Budget ready for serious purchase.

1 Like

This unit is sold! No longer available.
Thanks.

I know its sold, did your Ehots-6 require C1D1 or did you get by with C1D2?

I was able to utilize it in a C1D2 environment - this usually depends on your local jurisdiction and the fire inspector. You will need to incorporate a centrifuge or press (also has to be C1D2) into your workflow to get the efficiency out of this unit. Once you do, it will work well, but until then you will lose ethanol and some residual oil in the biomass at the end of a run.

1 Like