Do you know the weight of it

1 Like

About 700 lbs if I remember correctly

2 Likes

where do the Barrets fit?

1 Like

See those holes in the top shelf? Not the greatest design

1 Like

I dont own one but i thought they are long. my buddy had one and "lost"it in vegas- he traded it for drugs.

2 Likes

Yeah nust just trying to figure if its worth a 12+ hr round trip or just go into town. Id rent a truck don’t wanna put the miles on my new one. Couldn’t find it on there site

3 Likes

Im sure its a decent safe but the terminology is goofy- never says warranty. Replacement promise is not legally enforceable and neither does for the lifetime of the safe make any enforceable sense.

1 Like

That’s two shelfs stacked on top of each other. There are more holes underneath for guns. I can text you more pictures. 9165197649

2 Likes

I have this exact safe. I have had zero issues and for the cost, its been a good safe. Not loading up the door with 2-300 pounds is the hardest thing to do.

1 Like

My current safe would do the same if it weren’t bolted to the floor

2 Likes

Its a good one! And every man needs a safe. I just have too many haha

Reminds me of the legend of potguru1

2 Likes

Someone I knew who at one point in his life was known as the guy to break into safes said that it was easier to get into if it’s bolted down

3 Likes

Why’s that? Ask swim. Lol

Better leverage. If I recall correctly his mo was an extremely large pry bar

3 Likes

Theres always a weak point, bolting it just stops them from being lazy and having to work for it. Ive seen top of the line ones get gotten into without touching the dial. Even keeps them there for a min to try and pry/cut. I appreciate those few mins when i might show up

1 Like

Nothing is theft proof. The idea is to slow them down sufficiently so there’s a chance to catch them. If the alarm goes off and a couple dogs come to check on the problem, followed 5 minutes later by your neighbor with a shotgun, they probably are not getting much out of your safe….

1 Like

I had an acquaintance that was a locksmith in college. A decent drill bit, a magnetic drill and some knowledge and you can get into most safes in less than ten minutes.

1 Like

Must’ve had some killer arm and leg strength, lots of manpower, or a speed habit.

Impressive.

I am curious how he managed that with a pry bar… did he ever say how?