Cannifest St. Louis Missouri, July 31-Aug. 1

We will be heading to Cannifest at the end of this month. Hopefully I will see some of you there.
I will be in the Humboldt Seed Co. booth.

Who’s planning on attending?

$8 per Clone for all pre orders.

$3 per seed, full lineup of HSC gear (pre-orders only, loose seed only, no retail packs at this price).

Don Carlo’s live in concert!

Nat and Halle will be there too!

5 Likes

I really wish we could do stuff like this down in Texas.

2 Likes

Gotta give up on the wait or accept the fate.
I’d be setting up smokeshops / Hemp operations that can roll over.

2 Likes

The ones that are left appear to have already rolled over…

1 Like

Maybe in other states. Thc licenses in Texas are still very high entry point low roi until they change more laws in years to come.

1 Like

I’m sure you’re correct but I was referring to BM hemp growers.

6 Likes

Looks like a fun time, and it would be cool to meet some of you down there. Trying to see if the girlfriend can get off work to go with, but I’ll most likely take the trip either way.

When do you want pre orders in by @Cloner?

2 Likes

Need orders in by the 26th

2 Likes

Bump

Anyone planning to attend?

2 Likes

Just got tickets for the after party downloaded onto my phone, and my girlfriend just booked us a hotel ten minutes away. :partying_face:

When I brought up the trip, I didn’t realize it is our seventh anniversary weekend. I’m lucky she’s super cool and understanding that I pretty much forgot about all that. Then again, I have spaced my own birthday a couple times, too. :confused:

This will be our first canna type event, so we’re pretty stoked to be going. Hope to see some of you there, too!

3 Likes

Is anyone driving from chicago area and have an extra seat?

brick and mortar hemp growers!

1 Like

you couldve lied and just said it was an anniversary trip= oops theres a cannabis con in the same hotel? crazy!

1 Like

Damn I wish I’d have known about this just a bit earlier.

1 Like

Bump, anyone else going to make it?

Bump, just landed in St. Louis. I will be in the HSC booth tomorrow. Please come say hey!

4 Likes

When’s best time to grab orders?

Truck will be here in 3 hrs. We can meet today or during the show.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Lookin good @cloner! Going to be a great weekend! :smiley:

1 Like