cannabisexpo! hawaiicannabisexpo.com

seen chatter re: oahu meetup, but no pointers to the actual event.

so here is the conference link https://hawaiicannabisexpo.com/

and the GLG meetup registration page

3 Likes

I really wanted to take the wife to this one. She deserves a vacation to somewhere nice.

We have looked into flights around the glg time. I know there are some west coast peeps that’s are always in Hawaii. You going @Thetetraguy?

3 Likes

Hawaii is gorgeous I was just there, wish I could make it! You should definitely take your wife.

1 Like

Conference is 7-9th and the glg meetup is the 14th?
Damn i was hoping it was on the big island, thats where im looking for property, the volcano makes it pretty cheap lol

4 Likes

Trying to make this happen as one of my partners is moving to the big one. Yeah them dates are a little spaced out. Might have to miss the expo & focus on the GLG…Hawaii then Spain - throw me in the brier patch!

3 Likes

Wow… united and alaska arent messing around, tickets are like 300 bucks round trip, ive never seen it so cheap

1 Like

Shit guys, I put the date in wrong. The meetup is the 8th, not the 14th.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! So i can go to both! Im also glad i didnt just buy those tickets i was looking at 5 min ago :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ya fuck… I really hope I didn’t just ruin someone’s day

2 Likes

worse case scenario?

5 extra days in Hawaii… sounds horrific :thinking:

6 Likes

Do we have a relative location? Near the conference?

Kailua Beach Park. 30 ish min East of the conference

1 Like

Was trying to make two weeks out of it but That date works!! I thought you were taking a love boat over with the Mrs. for Vday!! See you in Hawaii

Ill actually be there for like 9 days with @cbddent and crew, they won the GLG lifetime members trip to hawaii

1 Like

Just got off the phone with the HI parks department. There’s a chance we do this on Friday the 7th instead of Saturday the 8th

Anyone trying to split an airbnb?
I see some villas and big houses with 10+ beds for about 300 a day. Could easily get 4 of us in one… just saying id be down

1 Like

Hey Cyco,
I live in Waikiki and going to the Expo is there a spot where you and some of the FUTURE4200 forum members are meeting up for a toke or a drink?

2 Likes

IF Y’ALL COME OUT, HERE’S A LINK BELOW TO GET A RECIPROCAL CARD FOR Out-of-State Patients

• Find out if you are eligible to apply and check the dispensary/products availability in the island(s) that you are traveling.
  • California Residents: Please view the sample registration card issued by your state before applying . The Hawaii Medical Cannabis Registry Program only accepts state/territory issued medical cannabis registration cards. Submission of medical cannabis cards issued by private entities will result in the denial of your application.
  • Create a free account to start your online application
  • There can only be one patient per account
  • Applications can be submitted starting at 60 days prior to desired start date
  • Two registrations per calendar year are allowed
2 Likes

Have you looked yet? It’s fucking scarce in Hawaii

Yeah there was only one or two, and the one i was looking at got booked already. I went ahead and got myself a little budget air bnb, but still have another week to cancel, so if ur still looking into it, id be down to go in on the villa or w/e

2 Likes