Cannabis tissue culture, Eugene area

Anyone in the market for a TC lab director in the Eugene area. Got a buddy who just landed back in town with mad TC skills.

She could probably get your in house analytics beaten into shape in short order as well.

Hit me up via DM.

3 Likes

I’d get her connected with Vetted Better, Cannabis head hunting.

2 Likes

https://vettedbetter.com/

Because it seems to be the second time you’ve mentioned them and not posted the link.

5 Likes

Bump.

‘Cause this kid really ought stay in the emerald city

I’m in Eugene and looking for a consult for sure. DM me please and I’ll give you my contact information

Kind of a garbage interface and I couldn’t find any job listings on that site.

Must be new

Yeah, I wasn’t impressed with vetted better either.

Might just be the interface.

It seems there’s still plenty of opportunities to create something that connects job seekers with jobs in this space. Haven’t been impressed with any of the current offerings

1 Like

Indeed is good. The recruiters are really the single source blame for any fuckery

Yea I really don’t like recruiters. I am working on creating a platform to connect job seekers with employers in cannabis. Also for consultants to offer some type of verified services. Something built by someone who has worked several years in the industry in different states and understands the pain points and nuances of the industry. My main motivation for doing it is to cut out recruiters from the process. And I want to offer it for free for job seekers.

1 Like

They haven’t really had a chance to disappoint yet. They just launched and I like their team. I love what @IonStorm is talking about as well. Sounds very similar which is proof of concept. This is definitely something the industry needs.