Cannabis testing lab Praxis shut down for falsifying test results

Yes yes and yes. Take that fucker out at the knees.

6 Likes

You won’t get anything so it may not be worth the trouble. Praxis will go the way of so many other labs before: they’ll disolve the company or lose the last of the funds trying to fight to keep the license and property while balancing whatever investors are involved.

I’m not sure there would be much money left. Sort of like everyone (old school cannabis-related types) trying to sue the old Seattle mayor once public funding couldn’t be used as he left office.

1 Like

that’s an interesting ethical question about snitching

I feel like if it’s a traditional market operator selling things they know to be illegal and you’re privy to it, that’s definitely snitching. But if it’s a white collar operation that’s selling products that they are misrepresenting and potentially dangerous? Less so IMO

6 Likes

Honestly you should ask the people you trust the most on there opinion before making a decision. The answer walks a thin line between informing authorities that a company knowingly used unethical business practices that causes harm or stay to the traditional code.

My .2 a line needs to be drawn and they are a POS. They continually and knowingly put products on the streets that can cause harm. They deceived the community into thinking its nonsense which domino effected into the first big shit show on the forums. TT representative our industry as health official representatives to the government if i remember correctly. Also TT never tried to make things right with the community and as far i see they haven’t made things right with you or extractninja. We all learned a lot off that incident.

2 Likes

What do you suggest doing if you get ripped on the bm? I dont suggest violence but thats what the no tell leads to.

Lol…

Thumping.

2 Likes

It makes a ton of sense to drop a dime on rippers instead of going tpo jail for life over them. Weed is legal here and cops are sick of drug violence. YTheres some guy walking around with a chameleon eye after I stomped him for stealing a plant= that isnt cool. I literally feel bad.

lol, why edit the entire content of your post?

That’s a risk we all take/took

If you’re a white collar outfit, sure. Try that in the hills

try stealing in the hills… im in chcago I dont wanna get into a shootout. Or not steal/// I am fortunate enought to deal with humans who are adults and dont steal.

lol, I mean that’s kind of what happens in NorCal/Southern Oregon. Ripper gangs don’t exactly ask nicely

It’s what happens everywhere.

Thumper is just retarded…

1 Like

it’s most concentrated there though

I cant deal with that shit- crazy. I got weapons but not to defend my weed. I guess theres lots of money involved. I was young and the kid stole my plant and we got in a fight and I got crazy. When the cops came to my house they let me go because it was over weed. He joined a gang and they were still too pussy to jump me. Thats how that shit goes, Ill bet he still hates me when he looks out his chameleon eye, the retina detatched and it looks in different directions than hiis other eye. He didnt deserve that over a plant.

What?..

You are saying Chicago is worse than the hills of Cali or southern Oregon…

Really stupid statement if so.

Praxis deserves what they get from officials, I dunno why someone suggested thats narcing.

highest concentration of rippers runs with the highest concentration of outdoor grows

stickup boy =/= ripper

Thats the million dollar question it seems in this industry.

If there was any industry that was built on not snitching and avoiding bringing the cops into it its this one.

We all were introduced to this knowing we dont tell on people because snitches get stitches right?

But now that the world is the way it is more and more things like this happen that makes us question whats ok and not ok.

If people are knowingly doing something that hurts people like selling things that will cause cancer or whatnot yea im not opposed to stopping them if possible.

I have not been in that position to where I had to do that but even talking about it makes me feel weird in a way. Then again are we bad people for not stopping others when we know they are hurting people?

The line in the sand is gonna change for sure with stuff like this. Im very curious to see how it all goes! The world is batshit crazy at this point anyways im just along for the ride :joy::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I have no drama. If I get into a gangfight then will have potential drama forever. I know myself I never forget.

they had a show on amazon about all the missing people from humboldt. Rippers get buried, But Ive seen movies where they find dead bodies 20 years later and people go to prison. wildfires may help bury the evidence.