Cannabis terps for $25 an ml

Hold on to your pens bois, for cyber monday Ill be offering cannabis terps (from @Xcmtech) at the price canna terps should actually be at. I had a team of heavy dabbers try these terps and they rated them higher than @terpenescali @Betroit and the one whom tried @drjackhughes terps thought they were better than his too

This will be a test to see if you guys like what I got to offer. I have about 50 ml of each flavor for yall to savor. Strains include:

ALL MY CANNA TERPS ARE OUT OF STOCK. A special thanks to whomever reported me selling canna terps to paypal. You are a massive tool.

Im still getting pics and coas up on the site. These are vacuum steam distilled.

11 Likes

Wow much excite

3 Likes

Do they smell like the strains?

4 Likes

I’m interested

1 Like

Also interested

1 Like

Steam still smells like steam still. It’s a “trust me@ it’s good product.

1 Like

“Trust me, they’re good.” We just can’t get the smell out or tell you what it is.

A large company I know, just turned down a giant California operation that’s growing just for steam still, $20/g…:.now why would they do that?

While I sit and watch the price of these amazing terps just keeps dropping. While I work on tech that is cutting edge essential oil stuff, you guys keep your 8th century tech going.

If you wanna play in that pond, you’re gonna need a bigger hunk of metal to cook your material to death in.

At least they can be used to dab diamonds, that makes sense. I had a guy blow up my lungs with hot microwave terps in a dab, but you all know how those stink. they were meh in carts, needed 10%. So great product for dabs, yep.

Peace out.

3 Likes

I and kinsman both thought they were meh. I went out on a limb and mixed some with thca. I had two SMOKERS who tried your terps try the og (mixed at 10%) and they liked it enough that I went and bought like 160 more ml

Ill have vacuum distilled next year too. I am really getting into these terps and now I know how much they cost at scale.

2 Likes

im running some old stuff that has sat for years. Surprisingly the terps come through in the oil post crc/ and also the terps smell alot like the store bought ones??? my old cookies smell like suver.

The og smells like a bag of lemony og.

I told the person I showed it to “this is b grade canna terps” and he said “no it aint”

1 Like

maybe the steam stilled ones they tested were not of high quality.

i can say ive dabbed all these cannabis derived terpenes with @qma extensively over the last month or so. I have no bias towards any company. i think all companies are on the right path.

I dont sell terps. I really dont care who has the best terps as long as i can buy them. I think the $25 a ml terps offered in this thread were some of the best “refined” cannabis derived terps ive tried to date.

The real test is dabbing these.

3 Likes

What’s up with the sour diesel Terps? Those are the first Terps I ever did with steam and I have never seen another Terps compare to the true legacy of those. Is there anybody focus on the sour diesel and how much is it for a liter?

I wanna mix sour diesel with the incredible Hulk make that sweet gas :fuelpump:

Is the tahoe the same I tried? If so I’m interested in all these

1 Like

The terps I am offering are literally twice the price of my normal offerings. I havent ever really gone so far as stocking up on canna terps cause everyone wants to wax

If you are referring to @octave dropping his price every week, it cause he doesn’t have an established payment system lmfaoooo that aint my problem or the terps problems.

Yall said “catch up” this is my answer:

“Ok”

3 Likes

Boss man, do we just message you directly for these terps?

2 Likes

DM sent

2 Likes

It’s true we haven’t really been doing retail or marketing, but we are definitely carrying the water and chopping the wood.

A lot of you are talented at marketing and retail We hope to help y’all get established by having a sale of our stock, you do good we do good

The more Terps we can get out there especially certified organic pure clean hundred percent cannabis derived the more accessible product manufacturing will be which will increase awareness and demand

The sale is temporary and the price goes back up, those of you who seized the moment got blessed with Terps at 1/3 of our regular price

4 Likes

thank you cause i know we took advantage of that. I will do the same with these as the 2018 suver and let them just cure in my ice cold house that sits at 66F all year. Im sure next year these will be very special after curing too…

2 Likes

No thats this one. Its secret

:shushing_face:

https://cart.farm/shop/terps/tahoe-steam-stilled-essential-oil/

Below is the ones being advertised:

https://cart.farm/shop/terps/tahoe-steam-stilled-essential-oil-b-grade/
https://cart.farm/shop/terps/berry-white-steam-stilled-essential-oil/
https://cart.farm/shop/terps/g-scout-cookies-steam-stilled-essential-oil/
https://cart.farm/shop/terps/og-steam-stilled-essential-oil/

5 Likes