Cannabis Production Lab Technician / Supervisor - Michigan

Cannabis Production Lab Technician / Supervisor

Company Description ​

​HSII-Lake Superior is an producer and supplier of high quality extracted oils, distillates, and
finished retail products including edibles, topicals, and concentrates. Lake Superior was
formed to participate in the new and quickly growing recreational cannabis industry within
the state of Michigan. With an established lab in Oregon we are expanding our footprint and
will be continuing to look for growth opportunities in more regions as they become available.

Job Description

HSII-Lake Superior is seeking an experienced cannabis extractor and technician/chemist that is very organized, customer focused, and highly motivated. The successful candidate will have hands-on expertise as well as be a creative thinker able to perform continuous process
improvement with excellent attention to detail. This is a unique opportunity for the right
individual to make a significant impact and establish a long-term career path with
opportunities for career growth as we expand.

​Qualifications

●Chemistry or related science degree and/or cannabis extraction lab experience

●2 - 3 years experience in laboratory environment (experience while attending college
applies)

●Able to communicate with remote management while maintaining effective local technician
supervision

●Knowledgeable of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing
Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced

●Skilled in performing diverse laboratory procedures with an emphasis on extraction and
purification

●Sets up and dismantles instruments and apparatus; and prepares specialized solutions /
suspensions to perform essential laboratory/production procedures

●Maintains, calibrates, validates, monitors and troubleshoots laboratory equipment and
instruments

●Well organized and methodical to continually maintain accurate records and prepare reports
for both internal and external use

●High level of organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills

●Ability to work independently and meet deadlines

●Must be able to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed

Additional Information ​

Green Envy offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.

Green Envy is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration

for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender

identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.

2 Likes

Hmm maybe I give up this cbd gold rush and come grind it out while you… lol were abouts you guys located?

Riverdale. It’s a nice little, very very little, town. If getting out of town is your thing this might work. If your interested pm me your resume.

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_5178.MP4…

Don’t know how I would build a proper resume but there some of my work and I’m local and located near lavonia, mi

You list your skills, experience and past jobs on a piece of paper. If you cant write a resume or have one made up you will doubtfully get chosen for a position as I’m sure the person hiring expects some self reliance and self motivation.

4 Likes

Absolutely but one this is I’ve bin working for my self extracting oils for the last 5 years never had a corporate position in the industry. I have my own lab if that helps lol

Owning a business is something you can put on your resume. Its applicable experience.

4 Likes

kraken, he is absolutely correct. I would just find a resume on the internet and replace the info with your own. In this business self-employment is a valid form of experience.

pm me

You would more likely get hired faking a resume over telling someone you cannot put one together. Alot of employers hire you depending how you present yourself at the interview. If your a pro at what you do talking is your best weapon and your words will say far more than a resume.

4 Likes

A really simple way to make a resume:

Make a Linkedin Profile. Fill out past job history including your own business. Add certifications and education/ background and goals.

Once your profile is complete.

Google “LinkedIn resume builder”

You find options like paying LinkedIn for their premium service. Or finding free alternatives that allow for PDF download of your finished resume. Like: Resume.com where you can import your finished Linkedin Profile and design it and cherry pick what previous work you want on the paper resume and save/download it.

You got this!

2 Likes

PM Sent.

hey guys, position is closed. Filled from local, internal staff.

2 Likes