Cannabis processing facility buildout 🛠️

Anyone seen these?

1 Like

Yeah I checked them out at mjbizcon. I was a little underwhelmed by the explanation i got for them person at the booth, they did say they weren’t the expert and that person was walking around, i came back the next day and the booth had no one in it sp i never got the good run down from the guy behind the tech.

2 Likes

Are these automatic reactors/miners? Sorry for the ignorance?

2 Likes

yeah automated diamond miners. They have temp and pressure readings and can automate burping and that’s about as much as i was told.

I would love to learn more about the software and what it is doing and if it can repeat a previously done crystallization.

7 Likes

this is like half the price of the comps

2 Likes

@BizzybeeTeam has the best stickers

5 Likes

I wonder who keeps reporting @Extractionperson3.0

3 Likes

Why must we live like savages and have so many names for the same thing.

Why can’t we be on the metric system

Has god left us?

3 Likes

The miners are cool but pharma crystallizes in giant troughs with paddles and does it inline

I wonder how small that can be scaled. Imagine dumping your automated oil machine into an automated crystal reactor and watch it just piss out diamonds and a terp stream

2 Likes

@AdChem beating everyone else to the punch

Wonder if they ship

4 Likes

Most of those continuous systems are doing small crystals like sugars which is vastly easier to do continuously.

larger crystals are a bigger challenge in line.

I have 3 text books here that are all about industrial crystallization, they are awesome to read!!

10 Likes

We ship anywhere in the US. Hit us up if you’d like to try a few tanks. Thank you.

1 Like

Why this dude using a neutsche on live resin?

Is he doing crc with it?

Likely washing whatever thca he has in there to clean it up from all color & terps.

1 Like

Make sure you wash your eyes every day to be sanitary

2 Likes

Just an fyi those are usually only allowed as secondary eye wash due to the temp not being consistent at a faucet and usually being too cold. I had to use stand alone ones that are room temp.

2 Likes

We already passed any inspections we will have besides OSHA. I imagine they will tell me to get a stand alone one as well

Thank you for the heads up sir.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. My company is new to Future 4200. If we can assist you @Extractionperson2.0 during your build out with analytical lab equipment, lab consumables and other lab products let us know. During your ramp up phase, we can help with solvents, filter media another needs as well. Mays Chemical Company, Indianapolis, IN.

please start your own thread sharing what you can offer, you will get a lot more interest if you do that, not everyone will see this post.

4 Likes

Thank you!