Cannabis News Stories/Advertising Spots

A U.S. film production company is canvassing hemp and CBD companies to take part in a “documentary,” then pitching them to produce promotional films that can run upwards of $20,000. Initial contact emails only inform the recipient his expertise is being sought for a documentary.

We’ve seen the TV spots on CNBC/etc for the past 7-9 years featuring companies that were born the month before - and of course most published “recommended products” lists are just advertising spots. What do you all think of this? The high majority of viewers will definitely take it seriously, even those in the industry as the appeal to authority factor is high. Is this a deal you’d want to make for your company?

1 Like

I’ve been contacted by a company claiming to be affiliated with a shark tank celebrity, wanting to include me in an “as seen on tv” thing for like 5k. Pretty sure they bought my contact info from that dude with the 500 dollar isolate kilos

Chances are this “documentary” is going to feature some cheeseball green rusher telling the world why his proprietary label application onto his white labeled products is far superior than everybody else’s and why his brand is the best blah blah blah.

I’d be down for the spot if they wouldn’t do me dirty like Netflix did Carole Baskin

2 Likes