Cannabis / Gummies Commercial Packaging Equipment *MUST SEE*

We have some packaging equipment for sale. We bought out a business/small factory’s equipment because they were consolidating. We needed some smaller equipment for our own personal business use, but had to buy everything in a large bulk process. Here is your chance to buy machines worth hundreds of thousands of a fraction of the cost. We can also ship anywhere with a loading dock or forklift. All equipment equipment came from a working environment. We can deal if you want everything in a large bulk purchase or just want a single item. Email, call, or text.

– (2) PrimoCombi / Canapa Soloutions / Weighpack Multi-head Weighers. Both Units are identical. 10 Head, 5 Liter Buckets. They have the PrimoCombi scale. Which is the top weighing technology out there. The Weighpack/PrimoCombi combo is what Canapa Solutions uses in their systems. These 2 units are practical NEW. Very low hours and in impeccable perfect condition. Both units are upgraded with the dimple buckets, so can be used with sticky gummies, cannabis heads, or practically anything. I know these units were bought new a few years back for over 100K a piece.

-(2) Ishida Heat and Control Multi-Head Weighers. Both are 14 head units upgraded with dimple buckets. (So can be used for anything essentially) Unit 1: (Pictured with Bosch Bagger) Amazing condition with Factory Ishida display and printer. Unit 2: (pictured alone) great overall condition, is missing 1 head and 1 bucket as shown, also does not come with display; so you will have to uses an Allen-Bradley or similar display.

-(1) Bosch SVB3601 Vertical Form Fill and Seal Bagger. Overall great condition. Will come with Markem Imaje SmartDate X60 Coder system. Bagger has dual grippers, with a 25in sealing bar. Will need to be gone through, and setup for your personal needs.

-(2) Azo E650B1 Screener Sifters. Both Great condition. (Not pictured)

-Also have some Retsch Lab mills

I am interested in your machine can you please contact me at 818 335. -3177 Jason Turchin

wshouge@gmail.com for more information.

Hello - did these machines sell? leighchristinestewart@yahoo.com

Hello, we have the 2 Weighpack Primocombi scales and the smaller Ishida scale left. All with dimpled buckets. The Ishida/Bosch Bagger pair sold a few months back.
Thanks

Also have both Azo Commercial Sifters and one Retsch SM100 Mill with tons of extras. (2019 model)

Email wshouge@gmail.com with any questions.

Is the ishida multihead weigher available? give me a call 3107467733