Cannabis Grow, Extraction, Packaging and Real Estate Financing

New and Used Equipment, Asset based lending and Real-estate.

Dm me with email; if interested we can connect that way and start the process.

Thanks,
Jared

I read the title and honestly thought you were doing financing on weed. :joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

It’s a bit lacking on direction to say the least.

2 Likes

Same as cash 6 month no interest financing on packs of platinum mimosa.

6 Likes

6 mo fronts lmao
One day…

3 Likes

We call that “packs advance”

It’s like cash advance but with packs. 10% weekly!

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

As long as we have your bank direct deposit and employee schedule

1 Like

I guess i should have wrote this differently but no debt collecting in my future

1 Like

Why not? I have a distribution LIC own the building and equipment. I need 100k to buy packs and flip them. It’s really pretty easy if they are really willing to finance cannabis.

4 Likes

Your the best bro. :facepunch:

2 Likes

We do some P.O. Financing; but we are carefully due to the CBD crash.

But shoot me your DM- We can talk that way

1 Like

Luckily he only works with the finest cannabis. Not hemp!

1 Like

We don’t sell or trade lite weed. On a flight right now how does tomorrow sound?

2 Likes

no worries get back to me when you can. Anyone else needing equipment/ Financing or needing to sell equipment give us a shout if we don’t have an interest i will pass it along.

We are hesitant with CBD due to the current market but are willing to take a look into all cannabis deals.

Anyone interested take a look. https://sweetleafcapital.com/

Killa we will consider it if it is a deal that works for yourself and us it is never out of the question.

What’s your average interest rate (including transaction fees) - the market rate for private operators now is around 15-20%

1 Like

For new equipment you are right in the ball park. Used equipment we can do a better int rate 8-15; usually on the lower end. Some of what we charge is dependent on. The customer Guarantee, Personal Guarantee, cash down.

keep in mind we have either refurbed the equipment or will work something out so the equipment is refurbed on site.

Where is your distro located?
I also do transactional financing in Southern California

1 Like

:cheese: