Cannabis derived terpenes vs non-cannabis derived terpenes

100% strain-specific, cannabis-derived my friend…

4 Likes

Got those from @anon42519203. Maybe the name is spelled wrong. We just got the new terpene column. So we’ll have better IDs (as many as cannabis labs) soon. Also we’ll be adding some of the other elements once we confirm their identities working with a GC-MS collaborator.

4 Likes

Why sitting on them? They’re time sensitive with exposure to air, light and heat. Get those puppies out the door.

2 Likes

Time and temps are surely the enemy! Currently working on deals, and open to any other reasonable offers from licensed processors within the state of Washington. So if anyone is interested hit the DMs.

They look great how are you extracting them how are you getting them so clear

2 Likes

I appreciate that!

3 Likes

So steam distilled?

just wanted to take a minute to thank for all the replies, really have learned a lot and has opened my eyes to the complexity of the plant.

4 Likes

i agree… i love all this info

4 Likes

@betroit has awesome cannabis derived terps!! They smell absolutely amazing.

4 Likes

Bro thank you so mich. I really appreciate the shout out. All the feedback has been really positive. I’m working on a new big batch of girl Scout cookies and GMO this week.
And I’m about to officially launch the website, after a little facelift and revamp. SHOULD BE DONE THIS WEEK! Thanks again. I looked at you IG , well have to link up again and talk shop
Cheers and Kind Regards,

6 Likes

Always good to meet other members and support local businesses. I can’t wait to mix some of these up tomorrow they smell so :fire::fire::fire::fire:. I’d love to hang out and talk shop sometime, just drop me a line.

4 Likes

“Oooooh that smell, can’t you smell that smell”

This stuff taste incredible! Pristine taste! My mouth is watering over these terps.

I don’t think I can ever use botanical terps again. Canna and hemp terps! And these are the Rolls Royce of terps!

7 Likes

Another satisfied customer for @Betroit right here. Smell and taste like dank. Just what I was looking for. I’ve only tried 2 so far but am anxiously awaiting more.

8 Likes

Betroit I’ll be sending you a message .

Anyone else have cannabis terps available in bulk ?

Also anyone looking to partner up on a new line of cannabis terps ? Need so much of it , rather just make our own and bless the community ! We have some lab space avail in southern Oregon if anything

2 Likes

I can’t even get onto the earldabslabs website, I tried to apply but the only options were for provinces of Canada. ? I want to see there site

Ya it’s typically for Canadians only I think?? You can’t request access? I just signed up and they emailed me a few hrs later, replied with my ID and I was in. Only give out 90 day trials until you send in medical info which is weird bc it’s legal here.

I can send you login info if you want, but they are pretty canadian only as far as sales go.

Please yes send me login and I really just wanna see how they’re handling their business I’m not trying to buy anything from them

1 Like

Cannabis derived terpenes in this bitch!!! GANG GANGG

10 Likes