Cannabis conspiracy

So I just heard that colloidal silver and nanoparticle gold mixed with cannabis oil, is the “essence of the gods”, and the Mayans would make it for annunaki. I’m kinda mind blown the more I really think about it… Oh and cannabis is an alien.

Hits blunt

Have a great day

11 Likes

When wook starts talking about annunaki

12 Likes

Have you heard about how high terpene extracts are poisonous? Terpenes that are smoked or dabbed are burning or damaging our lungs. Terpenes are a super solvent?

11 Likes

I have a conspiracy theory that the Silver thiosulfate used for feminized seeds is what is being sprayed in chem trails making offspring in humans be a majority of female and this controlling the population. THE FROGS ARE TURNING GAY!!

11 Likes

I like your tinfoil hat theory. The government is terrified of population decline.

1 Like

One of my favorites that turned out to be true is paraquat pot.

But my absolute favorite of all time: What if JFK’s head just did that on its own?

4 Likes

Who is your source?

Does Cookies actually release/grow their genetics in different countries where landrace strains flourish? I read some post here or reddit linked to an article I believe.

Pretty much… -“random” / “unknown”

I was hoping to learn more.

Yeah Cookies brought their genetics to Thailand, etc. I think they also acquired local cuts of what’s popular.

Speaking of which, what about the Strain Hunters AKA Greenhouse Seeds going around the world and handing out their genetics to farmers in these areas that used to produce landrace flowers? I think they intentionally bought thousands of these landrace seeds and then released hybrid genetics into these areas so that their seedbank has the only pure landrace strains in existence.

4 Likes

IMG-20190621-153101-014_480x480

6 Likes

Do you guys want to hear about a REAL cannabis conspiracy?

11 Likes

yes please

1 Like

:face_with_peeking_eye::popcorn::popcorn::house_with_garden::popcorn: you did create the lore tag after all woe.

Maybe bureaucrats who are stuck in the paradigm, but not anyone in power, though. Objectively false.

Government is the number one killer of people in history. They know it, they love it. Don’t know how anyone can still think these wars just start themselves!

1 Like

I do know of concentrates being made with the terpene Limonene

1 Like

I used to sell carts made of D-Limonene and it helped heal an elderly lady head’s tumor that she had.
2 weeks worth of em and boom. Gone.

Don’t think so. The relationship between declining birthrate and economic downturn is well documented.

Less GDP = less funds to misappropriate on military spending. They don’t want that