Cannabis Concentrates Market Performance 2022

Cannabis concentrate market performance data for 2022 from headset.io

12 Likes

Good info!

3 Likes

:yum::money_mouth_face::muscle::call_me_hand:

That’s not to say all data can be trusted by any means…but they also say you’re guaranteed to be more accurate with the wrong data than you are with no data :wink:

7 Likes

Well I’m a “regular” again

Took long enough ffs :smirk:

1 Like

This is really helpful.

How much of this can I plagiarize for an email campaign before I owe you a seafood dinner?

1 Like

I’ll settle for a lobster roll from door dash

1 Like

Anyone a subscriber with headset? For 8K a month and no discounted trial period, seems like a gamble. They collect data from their partner retailers which was less than half of California’s rec market.

Nah I’ve had access to BDS analytics before and found it very insightful as a retailer and manufacturer. To see which brands were selling and what categories were hot. Disposable all in ones or carts, live rosin or resin etc. Not sure what % of the market the data was extrapolated from or how much my employer paid but I know it wasn’t a small sum.

I believe BDS gets its data from a POS and CRM provider called Trees who had retail clients consisting of 60% of the national recreational market. This was more than a year ago however so all numbers could have changed.

All this data is only covering taxed sales from licensed retails…no accounting for the back door burner distribution and other under the table business

4 Likes

Interesting infographics

I don’t know what qualifies as “hash” amd why that doesn’t include shatter but I’m assuming it’s non frozen biomass bho

The more mature a market is the more extracts they consume by percentage.

Hash is water hash…maybe

It’s super popular in Canada but not USA

3 Likes

Damn Canadians love those mud balls apparently

2 Likes

Here’s a link to some BDS analytics from 2020 just to show the layout

Lmk if anyone had trouble accessing my drive folder

4 Likes

Could be related to available extraction method licensing but not sure

1 Like

I sent a request

me too

Weird I usually get notifications to allow access but that’s not happening. So I’ll just post the graphics

Concentrates - Dollar Sales Trend.pdf (34.2 KB)

Concentrates - Category Mix - Percent Of Total Dollars Sold.pdf (31.2 KB)

Concentrates - Growth - Total Sales And Growth.pdf (25.1 KB)

Concentrates - Year Over Year Growth - Products.pdf (32.0 KB)

4 Likes