Cannabis Coffee and Cacao

I was just thinking, coffee and chocolate are traded globally and the niche for single origin unique tastes is an interesting market. Be awesome to have a cafe that is structured like coffee and chocolate if global trade ever comes to fruition.

5 Likes

Coffee, liquor, tobacco, clothing, all congruent with that way of cannabis. And don’t forget the OG globally traded delicacy, tea. Thank you for posting, I made plans for this years ago but had to put them aside to keep up with the whirlwind of the past few years. Back to being super motivated now

2 Likes

do a cbd cafe!

1 Like

It is such a shame there is no legitimate cannabis cafe/bar in the US. Of all the disappointments of legalization, this one stings the hardest to me.

3 Likes

Onsite consumption is a major issue.

1 Like

Cbd

1 Like

Yes, those rules need to be completely deleted in all legal states. A dispensary in the US makes a poor imitation of the Netherlands Coffeeshops… Which is what we should have had in the first place!!!

Weed has always been a social drug for a lot of people. These legalization bills have done everything possible to shut down that aspect. And i have never heard any good reason for it.

5 Likes

CBD is cool but most legal cbd is limited by cultivar and region. Not as diverse as cannabis as a whole.

2 Likes

Agree with this 100%. It’s also incredibly regressive

1 Like

cbd saved my life man it’s real medicine and a lot of people enjoy it

3 Likes

Ca prop 215 seemed like an easy system to start a business. Times have changed. What states have similar lax laws in terms of cultivation and sale?

late night internet weed cafes in Boston would make a killing

3 Likes

they’l talk to each other, and figure out what the alphabet boys are up to…

2 Likes

They’d sell a lot of food too

3 Likes