Cannabis Chemistry Award

Hey F4200 gang. I’d like to make folks aware of the ElSohly award from CANN (the Cannabis Chemistry subdivision of the American Chemical Society). It’s open to anyone willing to share their original research related to cannabis chemistry (and cultivation counts). Application deadline is July 1, 2021. If you’re so inclined, the application can be found in the link below.

Winners are required to present their work March 20-24 at the 2022 ACS national meeting in San Diego, CA. Luckily, there is a cash award for winners to help cover travel expenses. It is not limited to academic researchers! In fact, some of the most ground breaking work in this space has come from places like this forum, not from university labs.

(If this post is categorized wrong, I hope one of the admins will properly categorize it).

Cheers!

CANN_ElSohlyAward_2022_Final.pdf (787.9 KB)

15 Likes

This is cool ima apply. I’m looking to share what I have collected so far from crc since day 1 and how it developed for me. Hopefully I come back to the forum with the trophy guys

18 Likes

Interesting.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s so cool! I’ll have to put something together.

8 Likes

This is fantastic! I love this program!

1 Like

Do it, G! Absolutely do it. If you want a hand with something, call on me.

3 Likes

Just bumping this up in case anyone wants to apply. The July 1 deadline for applications is coming up pretty quick. Would love to see some of the hard won, quality work that has been developed by users here make it into the ACS world.

1 Like

Reminder, there are only six days left until the application deadline. Would love to see people from this forum apply for this award. Remember, HP and Apple Computers were started in garages, not universities or big corporations. Let’s show the establishment what this community has done.

Feel free to DM me here if you have any specific questions.

Good luck to any and all applicants!