Cannabies. ClO2 kills bacteria and viruses in vitro, also in vive

Everybody with a grain of knowledge knows ClO2 cures malaria and it can kill cod vid19 viruses.
Very little ppm is enough for killing viruses in water, and, as been shown by hundreds of thousands people ussing it trough all this years, you can reach a very significant ppm in your blood with out any side effect, that means that exactly like in water viruses will die in your body.
Its that simple, I wonder how many people here know this?
Um… Wait, ho yeah! CANNABIES!!!

https://images.app.goo.gl/YsdGKMQKk42H2t2j7

Please explain a bit more Mr crazy goat

3 Likes

I have token like a lot of mg of this in the past with out any side effect.
The two molecules of oxigen are transported by the blood (not using blood cells for this ) and kills all anaerobic organism by oxidation.
Its very effective and crazy safe as all the cells of your body can resist the oxidative stress that this produces, it’s used in many medical or public applications for deinfection as bleach, the difference with bleach is that you can drink a ton of this with out any side effects or toxicity.
The theory is very simple and it is the praxis.

Lol some goofball I worked with previously tried to remediate distillate with this stuff. Go read the wiki, I’m not sure how you intend to use this in humans

Wiki spread bullshit, there is a study curing malaria and thousand of testimonies.

You have my attention

Red cross micro study for malaria
(I know malaria is a parasite but it works the same for viruses as it does in water purification)
This is not a patent, and everybody can prepare it, so you can imagine how much this pisses big farma.

It doesn’t piss of anyone because it’s bunk science. If anyone is considering this read the FDA warnings on it.

Have you ever drank or ingested (or boofed?? Wtf are people doing) this solution ever?

3 Likes

Buddy its safe to ingest!!
Read the thousand of testimonies all over the red.
I have ingested it in large quantities without any side effect more than a boost in energy levels.
If you don’t know why FDA lies about it just think a second that you live in a world where kids are killed in wars for some petrol.
Government won’t say more true that the one that backpack corporative interests.
Why in the hell hundred of guys out there would be posting how fucked it saved their lifes over years??
Its plain logic that this couldn’t be happening without any financial interest on it and nobody can have a financial interest in something not patented and accesible to anyone whom wants to do it.

Just study the science behind it, its really simple.

You’re probably an alright dude…but it is definitely a terrible idea to ingest any amount of this

Where are the “hundreds of thousands” of detailed testimonials describing the doses, durations, reports of symptoms…??

Your reasoning fails anyway. If the molecule had any therapeutic benefit in humans, they’d make a formulation and patent the shit out of it! The “you can’t patent a plant” dilemma with cannabis/fed/pharma does not apply here

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Crazygoat v Apothecary36

So can you patent baking soda or bleach?
What about oxigen watter (for medical use)?
:thinking:… Very interesting I had not idea.
I will do it now and becoming millonarie.

So,

Maybe post a daily webseries of you drinking this stuff.

Then go get coronavirus and/or Malaria

Then once you cure it, all of us will apologize. Hell, I’ll help fund your experiment.

2 Likes