Canada- tips for starting website to sell cbd products?

Ive got the people set up to start a website to sell cbd , but not sure how cautious i should be… Im thinking to just treat it as if it were like and underground thc mail order site

So that being said, whats the best way to collect money that isn’t sketchy? Of course emt, but i see some of them accepting creditcards too?

Also when sending at canada post, just send it without return adress at your local cp? Seems a little sketchy still.

And then finally the actual website registration (.com of course, .ca is too much info to set up) how do they make sure its not traced back to them etc. ?

Are you in Toronto?

And don’t bother setting up an online tradational market. They already have establishment on this type of trading where you can’t compete going indie. You can send product to these places and if they approve they will sell your product for you but they only take the best farmers.

I’m not from there but I’ve been consulting for almost a month out in Toronto and i got exposed to the scene by a client now friend. It’s a different game out there.