Canada micro cultivation/ extraction

The place is looking great. Can’t wait to see you fill it up.

Xl-tall plz.

4 Likes

Pleased to see the update, congrats on the progress thus far!

2 Likes

The anticipation of getting the build done can drive you crazy. The truth is the build is the main thing you will remember. Make love to that building as your building her. Its whats on the inside of the walls thats truly beautiful.

3 Likes

I was intrigued by the Canadian microprocessor (?) capacity of 600kg per year listed way up above:

Consider strain-specific oil infusion: I can set up a sanitary process running 5kg a day for less than $10k equipment cost needing 1 operator. Infusing >90% cannabinoids into carrier oils at potencies great for bottling or making edibles, topicals, even nanoemulsions–everything but vape-able concentrates, really. Clean and green, no hazardous classification needed. Use to make either acidic or (decarbed) neutral cannabinoids.

1 Like

You can get a couple Pure5 R134a machines. Non-volatile , non-toxic, and a small footprint Processing: 20201026_123340.heic…

2 Likes

@emdub27
I was wondering if you still recommend the etatron? I got a email from my wholesaler today that the dosatron units were going up 200$ per unit at the end of the month so I might try and order my irrigation parts this week.

3 Likes

They still run great and I like them a little more because my local hydraulic shop made me rebuild kits for $10. Just o rings and ceramic balls.

Just make sure you order them for appropriate pressure and volume, there are many options. The 1:128 cheap model is good to about 11gpm unless you alter the pulse count it sees, need a plc for that. I like the 1:128 because I’m a cheap bastard and have a plc. I use the plc to modify pulse counts to send different mixes to different zones instead of buying a more expensive model that you can send a 4-20ma signal like growlink does.

2 Likes

how much will it cost to run your room and what do you expect to sell 1lb for?(or price per gram)

1 Like

Post some pics of the final product you are getting with r134a

Small jar is first pass. Cured flower terpene rich live resin the other is same flower after decarb. FSO with about 4% terps added back in. No post processing. Only de-gas and straight into the pods.
Comment is usually the same “its to dark” until they try it. Then nobody cares. You can wipe the terpene pull and add it to whatever.

My cost of production should be under 1.5$ per gram considering 55g per sqft.
If I wholesale my product I should be able to get 3.5$ per gram. I’m working on getting a sales amendment so I can package and go direct to the distros, should be 1-2$more that way.

3 Likes

what product(s) /extraction methods have you settled on?
is this price just to finish the grow? trim/dry/freeze included? extraction included?

For now I’m just focusing on premium flower, extracts will be a little further down the road.

Live resin on left, de-carb fso on right. Our pod on top.
14 terpes present in flower analysis and 16 in extract.

3 strains

I seen the pictures you posted yesterday.

1 Like

Hey Med grower. Hope all is chugging along nicely with the licensing!

Im always eyeing up the licensed legal route, and was wondering about what I quoted from ya.

I was under the impression that HC required the build out to be completed before they will accept an application, a change they made a year or two into it to tide the submission rate.

Is this not the case anymore?

1 Like

I was fortunate that I could apply through the navigator program and do a 2 part application. I submitted my micro and nursery application on 4/20 of 2021 and after the back and forth with them I got the approval for both in late October. I did all the applications myself.

2 Likes