Can we get a Canada subsection?

I would be willing to contribute to these types of conversations.

Canada’s legal framework is very different when compared to lax states like florida and navigating thru Canada’s Regs can be a discussion within itself. There are ways to avoid locking yourself into a setpoint’s as you mentioned, such as having your QA sign off on a range etc

8 Likes

Florida is probably one of the hardest cannabis license in the country. The only think lax here is the people. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

On a side note - if you can find me a wicked evil morty pic I’d love it for a new avatar. Your Rick is fucking gold

Those are Kingston Ontario boys, around where I’m from.

2 Likes

Really eh? Their YouTube had tons of Alberta on it I swear

2 Likes

Ah everyone in Canada’s gotta make their way out to Fort McMoney at some point lol

2 Likes

I only ever did once actually. Almost had a piping job out there but then got a drilling job near edmonton

I would support this. Canada has a lot of regional specifics due to regulations etc that would be of interest to some of us. Even if we aren’t as numerous as our southern neighbours :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Canada: Americas Hat

2 Likes

America: Canada’s tighty whiteys :joy::joy:

Mexico: americas dirty sneakers :joy::joy:

These are fucking GOLD or I’m really baked

4 Likes

there’s definitely a few of us here !

3 Likes

As of right now…less than the amount of people that lived in FL. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

8 Likes

Did I hear Canada? lol I’m from Quebec.

6 Likes

I lived in Davie as well, does that count ? lol

2 Likes

Hour later and the tides have turned once again!

1 Like

I vote let’s get one going, I’m from the east coast. I see you guys like fishing anyone ever want to make a trip up here in October I can bring you blue fin tuna fishing.

6 Likes

Omg… that would be fucking awesoooome

1 Like

Did someone say bluefin…

West coast style.

9 Likes

The West Coast Is The Best Coast…

4 Likes