Can we get a Canada subsection?

Every Canuck worth his skates knows it’s “Fuckin eh right bud”

7 Likes

If you say Fucking “Eh” you are simply incorrect.

5 Likes

Haha it’s obviously fucking eh - them amurcans spell too many words wrong to trust em :joy::joy:

2 Likes

your mind is in the gutter but on that note…time for bed :heart_eyes_cat: :heartbeat: :anger: :100:

2 Likes

“Goosing” and “Beaver” are slang here in the good ol US of A… I wasn’t that far off

3 Likes

I don’t think a “Regional” category is unreasonable.

A “Requests” thread, and then a location specific sub category for each new location request. Probably country level, then state / provence / etc as needed.

@sidco

10 Likes

should we move this to the meta so all the members can see it… not just level 3 and above

3 Likes

I don’t hate the idea either.

3 Likes

Yeah, I used to frequent a tdiclub a long back and they utilized a similar way. Was definitely convenient

I used to be on one of the Tdi forums as well.

2 Likes

Noice… Vortex, tdiclub, myturbodiesel (I can’t actually remember if they had a forum)?

1 Like

I was on vortex and mytdiclub. Still have a Vcds hex and program a car once a month

2 Likes

Nice, I was on them too. I more frequented tdiclub though. Still rocking an mk4 wagon :sunglasses: it’s a total shitbox :joy: but the fuel savings :nerd_face:

1 Like

A Canadian section would be kinda nice. Too many times I see you guys give advice like “what does it taste like” when I’m working in a Health Canada certified lab lol. Sometimes I wish we could fly by the seat of our pants like you guys down south, would make shit so much easier.

If I wanna change my setpoints during a process, I actually have to submit paperwork that goes through multiple levels of verification (usually a few weeks) before I can use a temperature outside of our preset “range”.

5 Likes

feed it grease…

panda mod?

1 Like

This guy from Cali f’n loves hockey. 1st King game 1973. Hooked ever since!

3 Likes

I’ve never made the move to bio actually. Always thought about it… but the effort for changing stuff around for a PD is a little different than anything earlier

4 Likes

Hahaha fuck… I almost guarantee you those guys are from Alberta

Edit: I just checked their YouTube page… and I’m 100% correct :joy:

1 Like