Calling out uninformed cart companies

I am really sick of customers calling me up telling me their cartridge suppliers (@CCELL-Official , @AVID , @AVD ) told them to fill their cartridges at 150f or lower to avoid defects. I really want to hear from the horses mouth why they are copping out with fill temperature rather than offering proper filling/capping advice.

I’d like to hear from all of you why your “premium” carts cannot perform as well as random clone carts. Why are the cheaper carts not clogging and leaking like carts that cost >40% more? Why would I need to pay more for a consumable that forces me to also pay more for equipment to fill it?

I would also like to know why @AVID is charging $800 for a leather cutter or why @CCELL-Official is still directing their customers to arbor presses. Why not just give your customers proper advice if you are already taking their money?

Either train your salespeople better or I’ll be converting your customers to the factories yall purchase from

2 Likes

These brands won’t defend themselves on here because they only run to future to talk about suing each other. Absolutely bottom of the barrel

1 Like