California licensed thc distillate priced to sell!

Hello,
Our licensed facility in northern CA has a surplus of distillate for sale. Tests at 91%. Asking 3700 per kg plus cultivation tax. Can deliver anywhere in the state. Would consider large price drop if all 24kg were sold together. Dm for details and I can send COA. Thanks guys!!

3 Likes

How much is the cultivation tax per kg of distillate?

2000 because a lot of the last batch was made with flower that was already logged in metrc. We will take 2000 a litre making it 4k a litre. Itā€™s 91.36%. We have a large batch coming up made of all trim so lower tax. If you email me your info I can send testing.

This is a diff batch that I posted on before. But weā€™ll make the price close to the same cost. Next batch will be around 3700 plus usually 1000 cultivation tax

Thank you Pirateslife! Thatā€™s about what I estimated. Although, with biomass, i.e. untrimmed flower, donā€™t you calculate the tax at the trim rate, not the flower rate?

Can you please pm about the product?

Hi

Do you need high quality CA L2L Distillate

Hello. Iā€™m interested. how do i contact you?

Hey! If you want to text me your number 707-367-5693. Im on our cultivation site service is in and out. Text me your number and Iā€™ll call from home phone. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Iā€™m very interested, sent you a text to that number you posted

ā€œpriced to sellā€ ā€¦ you are selling at at ā€˜standardā€™ rate hahaha

What is the price now with cultivation, and could I see it

Yeah send me your e-mail Iā€™ll send pics and COA. Trying to get 4000 post cultivation tax. If a good amount was bought we would do 3800.

Where can I contact you?

How to contact ?