CA Opportunities

Hello Future42,

Ive been working in the manufacturing side of cannabis for over 3 years now. I moved to CA about 6 months ago to continue to pursue a career in this industry. While I have been able to find work in the industry since being here I feel like there has to be more opportunities than what I can find on the likes of Craigslist, Indeed and LinkedIn. So I am making this post to hopefully network with more people in the industry and maybe find another work opportunity. A little about my experience, I started in the industry helping a Ethonal extraction facility get off the ground. From building the laboratory rooms to generating SOPs and running the lab itself, I was an integral member of the team and eventually made the manager of our overnight shift. Unfortunately once COVID hit the business also started to lose revenue and I made the decision to move to CA to live in a place with a larger cannabis market. Out here I have been working in a Hydrocarbon Extraction facility running their lab on a day to day basis. Unfortunately I am not making what I would like and Ive been contemplating moving to wherever I can find a good opportunity for myself. I am very flexible and a very fast and efficient learner. While my experience is mainly in extraction I would love to try to get into the cultivation side of the industry. Im not too proud for any job, even if its just trimming or some entry level position. If anyone has any jobs or knows anyone who needs help feel free to DM me and I will gladly send my resume.

Best Wishes,
TJ

8 Likes