C1D1 HVAC Design

130 mph wind shear

2 Likes

Building out a large hemp extraction facility & would like to speak to you about your ability to assist. Thank you.

Sent you a DM. Im interested in these type of modular designs.

Give me a call I think you have my number

Hey guys, another okie here, @Mattman do you mind sending me the c1d1 space you went with?@potguru I’d like some more info about your -40 walk ins and c1d1 spaces. @TheGratefulPhil do you mind sending me any regulatory stuff you have for oklahoma extraction labs or for the grow side, i havent had luck finding the stuff that they adopted from CA. Thanks everyone for all the info posted thus far.

Thanks for hitting me up.

David Carr

Sales@perfectgrowca.com

951-456-1886.

I can answer your questions.

Call me when you have a minute.

DM me, I build C1D1 units with connex boxes in OKC.

Shipping all over the country.

2 Likes

DM me, the OK regulations vary from county to county.

Also, I’m about 70% through building a 20x20 C1D1 space. About $30,000 in cost before labor and electrical. If you’re clever you can create it as a piece of equipment and that only requires MEP and not architectural drawings.

@potguru1, however will create you a state of the art facility. Whereas I’m using conex boxes that require a lot of custom fabrication, this guy can make a lab that is air conditioned. Aside from that, he and I have spoken many times and he’s just an all around good dude that can help you out.

-Phil

5 Likes

Hey bro give me a call 951-456-1886.

1 Like

They can vary from Fire Marshal to Fire Marshal, as well. We have found that talking to the Fire Marshal first can save a lot of time and money.

4 Likes

:point_up:this all day every day

4 Likes

The fire captain in my ward asked what a C1d1 room was lol

4 Likes

I’d like to know where you would find a prebuild for only $23k? I haven’t found anything compliant under $50k (excluding tax, delivery, install).

1 Like

I am interested in a c1d1 shipping container in OKC. hit me up. 314.717.521seven

Steven if you’re in OKC that changes everything. I do a lot of work designing facilities in Oklahoma City cause I was born and raised there.

I can get you where ya need to be.

4 Likes

These guys are a cool little find. Same components as a Hal and built for far cheaper than green tax. Buddy of mine in OKC used them.

Edit:

2 Likes

Thank you! New website is https://www.pbsextractionrooms.com/ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would you share your design with me? We’re beginning our build out and any relevant information would be most appreciated!

That guy is a known scammer and we don’t condone anyone does business with him.

4 Likes

Good looking out! Appreciate you!

2 Likes