C1D1 for sale in Southern Oregon

GFS (Global Finishing Solutions)
Modified spray paint booth made to c1d1 specs for extraction. Global Finishing Solutions C1D1 explosion proof room. Was never able to get things moving as far as licensing so it’s been sitting in a warehouse since 2018. It needs someone to build it and put it to good use. Working depth is 12ftx14ft; total size is 12ftx18.5ft(24ft with door open) Designed fir 3phase electric. Call with any questions and if there’s anything I can’t answer GFS has assured me they will be available for potential buyers and the new owners. Open to reasonable offers. Post or DM for more info.

-Always Grateful!!!

Price/MSRP: We Paid $22000 in 2018. Asking $20000.

Current location of item: Medford, OR

Fulfillment: Buyer must arrange transportation.
User support / Warranty:

It might help to have pictures and links to documentation. What condition is it in now?

I can send the entire manual that came with it if you’re are interested. It’s pretty large wasn’t sure if I could post that whole thing. Edit: just tried its too large… There’s a simple blueprint page I added to get the idea. It’s def collected some dust and got a couple nicks in the paint job when it got moved last but nothing serious. In the manual it says minor dings in walls are inconsequential. The filters are still in boxes. Has all its bolts hazard stickers the motor 34” 2hp explosion proof fan. Price of steel has gone up but I still felt I’d mark it down a bit since it has been sitting for a while and I want to get rid of my storage unit. Unless it can be done in house, you will probably need an HVAC technician and electrician to help with setup.

U77963-A-R01-01-SUBMITTAL.PDF (91.6 KB)

Blockquote

One of the biggest misconceptions about equipment is that it retains any value, read up on the 50/30/10 guide to selling used goods if you really want to get rid of it

3 Likes

It’s not used but where do I find that guide. If someone’s got offers I’ll hear ‘em.

If it’s second hand, unused but also it is not in New condition in the original shipping state, start at 50% of the actual purchase price. I would drop it $1,000 a week until you find the right buyer who wants to deal with it. It’s very large and difficult to ship so you are depending on your local market for buyers.

There is a used equipment dealer that advertises here. Check them out and see if they might have a buyer. Expect at least 30 points to them for a finder’s fee.

3 Likes