C1D1 compliancy questions

Hello,
Working in many jurisdictions including Oklahoma, Montana, Michigan, Missouri, and many more, we are very familiar with all the requirements for processing. If you have any questions on getting your facility compliant, feel free to send us a message!

1 Like

Hey there I am just starting up a small family owned processing company with my fiance in OK. I have just obtained license with OMMA and with the drug administration here, but just learned that my class 6 requires a c1d1. This, at first, sounds like a deal breaker that is going to be very costly to build out some sort of steel box inside the building that I have already purchased. I was hoping for some clarity on whether or not I will be able to make my 12x30 prefab wooden shed type building c1d1 ready and how costly that would be.

I am hoping this is not as difficult as it looks initially but it seems like it’s gonna cost a significant amount. Any info you have on what these rooms really require and how it can be done low budget would be amazing. Thank you so much!

1 Like

not gonna hit the burn rating there

might find a used system that fits your budget

2 Likes