C1D1 and C1D2 Classification Overview

Hey guys! Got a new post up on the blog I think everyone would enjoy! This is a brief overview of c1d1 and c1d2 requirements and the differences between the two.

https://www.grmlabs.com/blog/c1d1-and-c1d2-hazardous-areas-for-cannabis-extraction-facilities

14 Likes

Looks like great info. I will check it out.

1 Like

Love this! thanks for posting!!

1 Like

Awesome post. Would love to work with you in the future DM me. I am Project Manager for HAL Extraction the only UL listed CID1 booth available. We can accommodate any CID1 build out that an extractor needs. This information is accurate and extremely helpful.

2 Likes

Nice explanation of the differences.

1 Like

Looks like all solid information. I wrote up something similar so clients and companies I do installs for would have a clear cut understanding of the differences between D1 and D2, but you really went above and beyond.

2 Likes

This would make a good episode of the Cannabis Today Podcast. Just let me know if you’d like to have the conversation!

5 Likes

Hey, all of this is taken down it seems. Anyone have a mirror?

2 Likes

There’s a podcast? :open_mouth: I can’t believe I wasn’t aware of this

3 Likes

I was a guest host on the Cannabis Today Podcast and kind of lost that connection. We need a Future Forum Podcast. Let’s do it!

7 Likes

I’m trying to get a @Photon_noir and @cyclopath podcast hosted and facilitated by none other than yours truly. If you’ve met them both in-person, you know how amazingly entertaining it would be to watch (listen to) them play off eachother!

7 Likes

That sounds great! I would come up to Eugene for that recording

4 Likes

I wanna be there!!! what a fantastic idea!

3 Likes

I’m still bummed that you didn’t get that impromptu podcast of future, you, and me. It was a good jibber jabber

4 Likes

cant seem to find this post, would love to see it

I saved this as a PDF a couple years ago. Saving the HTML to PDF doesn’t have the best formatting, but all info is there.

C1D1 and C1D2 Hazardous Areas for Cannabis Extraction Facilities — Green Machine Labs.pdf (2.8 MB)

2 Likes