C18 silica

Glad this is mostly only your opinion…

if you didnt get it from our conversation yesterday. I dont give a fuck what you think of me. Just cause you compete against…you bitching and taking shots at me.

You do what you do with your money…and keep your eyes off mine since you cant stop bitching on how you invented anything.

I sell what people ask me for.

I dont know this shit…im not a chemist… I went to business school.

Im giving back in my form of discounts. More than you seem to be doing with all your hate!

2 Likes

I dont need know what a color is…i know what people want. and its not to pay your high prices.

Arrogant…its depends on how you look at it…I work harder than anyone i know.!

1 Like

Im not hating. You got upset that i told people they can find all your products cheaper. maybe next ill throw a link up of the chinese companies that offer all your products for what you buy them at seeing as how thats easy to do to.
and hate?? why hate? i got no hate for you man. Keep doing you. Its just subtle hints of advice.

1 Like

I dont know why you want to examine another companies website that isnt even finished. Does that website say my name on it? maybe you need to talk to someone else

I dont need your advice…ive taken none to this point and done quite well for myself. Post what ever link.

Do what you have to do…NO ONE GIVES A FUCK… everyone knows my suppliers…everyone know they can get shit from china…WHY do people still shop with me??

THose are absorbents you invested in. You rep the company. Live with the post

I didnt think you would have me quote 7k worth of absorbents 2 days before being announced as Carbon chem distributors but hey…you wanna talk about doing HW

Or call to carbon chemistry my T41 bulk prices are too high…or my b80 price is too low. or im arrogant or i have a big ego

Then i copied filter plates…come on bro…stop!!!

And that’s the problem. You dont even know what you’re selling. Or why people are using or how it could be used better.

That doesnt sound like something that’s a good combination. Thats probably why we have doctors and pharmacists. I can only imagine how that would go. But hey, i guess we can all just pray over the food and hope we dont get e coli.
LMAO man, i hope people are paying attention. Funniest thing is, the person that drops the next update, nevermind…

ill just leave this alone. Apparently, you dont need to know anything or what you are doing just sell people what they want. Ok got it.
Well, don’t get mad then if someone shows another website where they “CAN BUY WHAT THEY WANT, for a lot cheaper.”
Would you be interested in donating for science or contributing towards any studies in the future that directly impact your sales market? Or just wait until it trickles down to you?

1 Like

Ive never talked to Carbon about your prices. They arent even the ones that make and sell b80 so no clue why you are talking about other companies. Or pretending like i talk about you.

LOL…Keep making them chemical compounds or brokering for them…Go broker some expensive stainles…some venture capital firm…who knows what you do!

And you know you talk about me…stop lying bro. People dont like ugly!

Here you want everyone to see who they are buying from. Here is my resume:

I’m in my 40s the second generation in the cannabis game. Which means the first generation all came from the illegal side. What about you?? All from a city notorious for that shit! stop man! your gonna embarrass yourself more!

This is and pathetic Killa just like your insults.

So you made an accusation that I told carbon your prices are too low. THATS funny. You say that about everyone…every other week…more promotional bs for your “company”.

You could keep it friendly but ok mane.
Look out for the drops.
Your business is like ebay. Whoever has a lower sticker prices will get your “customers” since you make nothing or understand or do nothing.
AND ALL OF THIS, because of a post to inform the future4200 of prices they can achieve with the help of google.

weak.

1 Like

Exactly… Ill look out for the drop…dont get too invested…might have to eat that inventory.

I tried to be friendly. I asked for a simple apology after you came at me with some fuck shit yesterday. Real men know when they are wrong. Now i know who is my friend or foe.

Good luck

I dont really have a company…its just me! I dont need contraversy. You took offense to my post as if i was talking about you. Only guilty ass people feel that way then to come at me with some fuck ass accusations that i would have people ask Indofab for and invoice cause NOTHING THEY SELL IS CHEAPER THAN ME!

Why the fuck would i do that!

wheres that silence button…i think that will be useful going forward…

1 Like

Youre neither.
Anyone that is making money and not at all invested in furthering the industry and especially, investing in safety for the end consumer immediately become irrelevant to me just like True Terpenes.
Done deal.

2 Likes

KEEP TAXING PEOPLE.

Ill keep figuring out how to cut the margins on it. Thats what people do. FREE MARKET ECONOMY!!!

WHO are you…and why the fuck do i care??

You’re margins are actually higher than theirs. Excluding posted MSRPs for sorbents…which doesnt mean that is sales prices. Large customers recieve totally different prices and there has never been less than 20kg so youre right its a different kind of company.
Someone has to bag up dime bags and sell them at the concert. i get it.
You can talk shit to me but trying to blast a company that is lame. Especially when you dont even know.
and like i said, you’re actualy mark up especially with equipment …you make more money.
but, the dime bad dealer usually does make the most mark up.

I dont need to make the most. But if your referring to me as the dime bag dealer…im selling metric tons a week…THATS NOT DIME BAGS MY FRIEND! My family and friends are all eating.

Im not blasting any company! Im just saying what the price the company you represent is far off the price you stated in this thread…take it how you will

You represent that company. You should think about all this before you post up stuff like that…they have consequences.

Just like your little shots at me with celite, chinese boof filters, profittering…any else?

1 Like

Your a bad man(profiteer) killa. Making all that dirty profit. When are you going to spread the wealth?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: someone sounds like a pocket watching, hating Democrat. I will let the audience decide. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: Me personally, I like making profits. I might make us some shits for the 420 cup that say fofesional Profiteers. We might even pull up in something g exotic. :wink:

3 Likes

Yup flipper babies weren’t cool.
Honey cut wasn’t cool
Vit A wasn’t cool
Lots of shit that can make you pull up in an exotic aren’t cool.

Not democrat, more like libertarian
Aye like I said before, I’m not here to baby sit
Also, only heat came when the customer got more educated.

Money only takes life so far, it’s easy way though to mute some other things out.
Not everyone has Aloha

Definitely didn’t have anything to do with pocket watching but I think the clear realities are nuff said.

If you start selling solventless don’t forget the water filtration and sanitary needs :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Free “sales” tip and industry knowledge…or don’t
Maybe just sell the medicine for ecoli on the site and the cheap shit made in a bath tub in China
:man_surfing: