C18 silica 40-60 mesh (micron) available

My partners have a proprietary distributor who’s allowed us to open the doors for the, to come into the market with an american based & made c18, I suggested we bring it to the forum as I see it’s a media that is crucial to many in the community & of course the price is very gracious. Dm me for more info & also kilos of c18 are at $1350 per with us. Thank you🤙🏼

5 Likes

Dm for more info & inquories​:call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

How are you expecting to get separation with 250 micron particle size?60mesh

4 Likes

40-60 is standard in most flash columns.

High pressure chroma units use 3-5 micron and flash columns generally use 30 micron C18. 40-60 micron is small enough for large manual columns. “40-60 mesh” is an entirely different size, about the size of coffee grounds, which isn’t good for separation. Just trying to help you be more clear about the product you’re trying to move, you’ll end up getting more bites.

He said mesh. 60 mesh is 250u.

That’s why I put the micron after the fact, many clients use both as terms so it was to draw attention in. It is in fact 40-60 micron but as I said many clients I deal with use both as the term so I had it in the title, I’ve done my research on the product we have for this post, very similar to carbon Chems, only difference is ours is USA based & made.

Can I use this to make water clear d9 with etho?
Like cryo bucket tec straight to c18 filter roto and distill?

I could recommend a plethora of medias cheaper than c18 to make water clear hit my dm I’ll link you with my guy or just hit @Killa12345

3 Likes

Dm for orders or info were available

Dm or comment for more info we can process orders ASAP very little lead time less than a week.

C18 ready to go at very low cost dm for a order :call_me_hand:t3:

Can i use this to get cbd out of my thc oil? Or only other way thc out of cbd?
I want some damn C free T Oil lol

1 Like

Then convert it to d9, there are plenty of routes out there

If trying go cbd free you can acomplish it with reverse phase media if using the proper solvent etc. but as Rowan said for that I would just do a conversion to full d9

I would go with what rowan said but the cbd is left over from a cbd → d9 conversion, that leaves 5-10% cbd leftover, im trying to remediate that last 5-10%.
Ill look into reverse phase media for cbd, thanks

How high you going in on the distillation side of it like temp wise etc

Ready for orders ASAP I’ll see what I can do on a spec sheet for y’all as well to be viewed

I have a feeling this is the cheapest c18 you can find on alibaba.

I have been hearing nothing but bad reviews on your chromatography consults- people are coming to me asking me to fix your mistakes

You’re blowing my budget and I hate cleaning up other people’s messes. Just send them to me and I’ll cut you a commission for the referral, please.

Please stop doing that, I’m busy enough as is and I really hate coming on top projects where the client has already wasted time and money and look at me skeptically because they were burned by your bad practices.

Not from that company but I’ll be posting a spec sheet on this exact c18 shortly once I get it over from my partners