C.R.C. set -up

Hey world, You guys have helped me through some in-house issues by reading some of the post. Just a shout out to all of you. Also here is a snap of our set-up with our new C.R.C.

10 Likes

Is it the jacketed chamber off to the side of the collection? Are they giving you a mesh screen with that?

1 Like

Yes its jacketed and it came with the mesh screens. Its connected to the water-out connector from the collection cup

I would recommend finding someone who has a sintered disc that will fit the bottom of that spool. That mesh will allow media through.

@indofab has them still.

Tell ets to reach out to me. I was there and I think I let them know this.

Otherwise that’s a rad little setup they have for it.

7 Likes

Im still getting used to some of the lingo. Its a sintered disk with it. Smaller version if ones i used at a slush plant when i worked for oil company. Im always refered to them as micron mesh

2 Likes

You mind posting a picture of the filter?

4 Likes

Looking good, wish ets had a 4" column for the crc but it still works.

You want exactly that but welded, not a screen gasket

Don’t use that you could blow out the gasket easily and have a very dangerous situation unfold

4 Likes

That is a mesh screen, quite different than a sintered disc, like so.

That’s a bare disc that goes onto a bizzybee two sided filter. I have a welded one from @indofab, as well, that I also highly recommend, that is in my system at the moment so I can’t show you. But, you’ll need a better filter.

5 Likes

Did you take the dewax baffletek column and convert it? I have your same setup.

Ets did. They already had the sku so they used it instead of the dewax. I was there a couple months ago talking about it with em

1 Like

Yeah exactly - 3” jacketed dewax column w/o the baffle.

ETS shipped this unit with a 5micron mesh screen gasket filter.

Is that a statement or a question?

1 Like

What are the wraps on those systems?

Statement, thanks Dred

just insulation. with rip stop covers to keep it from shredding.