C-18 Reversed-Phase Chromatography Silica Gel Now Available!

Need Media for Reverse Chromatography?

C-18 is NOW AVAILABLE at ChemChix Supply Co. in 1KG sizes !! :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada:

Specs: :arrow_down_small:

Amorphous Silica Gel
40-63um
Neutral pH

Please Contact Us at info@chemchix.com for all inquiries :incoming_envelope:

Have YOU used C-18 before?? Share your experience below so we can #leveluptogether ! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Just my $0.02 but you should use your sites domain for your email address, not GMail.

I’ll try some out and report back though

5 Likes

Interesting! Should make some content on how it works and who its best suited for! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

It’s for thc remediation for hemp boys

Please keep your content here @ChemChix

2 Likes

I’ve never had to play with chromatography, so I’m gonna ask for a bit of a :spoon: here.

Is this stuff reusable? At well over a buck a gram for magic dirt, it seems like it should be.

If not, how much distillate can I run through this tub of magic dirt before I need to re-up?

For anyone else looking for a :spoon:, here’s a thread that appears to have useful chroma information posted in it.

4 Likes

It’s reusable.

There’s some Chinese vendors on Alibaba and the like that you can roll the dice much more cheaply as well.

2 Likes

@lincoln20XX yes C-18 is certainly reusable! Some extractors use hexane/acetonitrile to prep for reuse; 1kg of C-18 can run approximately 100g of product through :grin:

1 Like

please tell me or show me one instance of someone using hexane with c-18.

normally you use hexane with standard phase silica not RP.

1 Like

They use hexane to wash the column.

Youre better off using acetone or a methanol/THF solution to clean a c18 column though

3 Likes

Can you provide 10 micron c18?

3 Likes

I want 15-40 micron

1 Like

I would like 6.5 micron, no more… no less.

1 Like