BZB Intro to Hydrocarbon Extraction Class and Wrangler Cup

I’m excited to announce a unique class/event that we will be hosting at our showroom in Tacoma, WA
on Aug 11-12th.

The class is going to be hosted the day before the first ever Wrangler Cup. Your class tickets will give you special access to a competitors only sesh, the GLG block party, and the Wrangler Cup awards ceremony . Please read the details below if this sounds interesting.

A little background on the Wrangler Cup:
For those that don’t know, Bizzybee systems are often referred to as beests, and their operators are wranglers. The Wrangler Network is comprised of many elite-level extractors and we have decided to bring the wranglers together for a friendly, good old-fashioned BHO competition. We currently have 25 confirmed entries and are expecting around 10 more. We’re stoked to be able to partner up with the Good Life Gang to host a block party at our facility on Saturday Aug 12th. The awards ceremony for the cup will be hosted during the block party.

Class tickets give you access to:
-Our full-day Introduction to Hydrocarbon Extraction class (Friday Aug. 11th)
-Post-class sesh with the contestants AND entries from the Wrangler Cup (Friday Aug. 11th)
-Opportunity to participate in a judging panel for the Classes Choice award (Friday Aug. 11th)
-Access to the GLG block party and awards ceremony (Saturday Aug. 12th)

Both of these events will be catered by The Black Stone Fly which I’m particularly excited about.

We will be partnering up with the Top Secret duo for the Hydrocarbon class.

Thanks to our friends and sponsors for helping make the Wrangler Cup happen:
-Solvent Direct
-Podtronix
-Media Bros
-Label My Bud
-Dabrite

Ticket costs are applicable towards future system purchases.
Only 20 seats available.
Check the link below and feel free to hit me up with any questions.

https://www.bizzybee.com/collections/classes/products/intro-to-hydrocarbon-extraction-experience

8 Likes

Can current BZB operators that haven’t heard of this yet still enter the cup?

1 Like

For sure!

Any BZB operators interested in entering should reach out to @kylewranglesbeests on IG or kyle@bizzybee.com

3 Likes

Requirements for entry are simple.

There are already 30 competitors confirmed. Some big players in the game making some of the best BHO in the market.

Must be using a beest or bizzybee add on. (sight glass, filter spool, recovery module, etc…)

20 grams to enter. No Cash
10 grams for judge kits (15 Judge panel, 5 kits for giveaways)
10 grams for the competitor sesh that will take place the day of the GLG Block party.

Competitors need to get with me (via email,IG,or text) to confirm their info and get them on the list for an entry pack. Entry packs will go out July 15th. In the entry pack there will be a jar. I need the jars filled and returned to me by the 4th of August so there is enough time to get Judges kits out.
Top winner cuts a custom bizzybee trophy (it’s jacketed!)
Top 3 are getting puffcos
Top 10 get dabrites
Best in class Award is getting a TBD credit from Solvent Direct and more.

The only way to get in on the competitor sesh is to buy a ticket to our class. Also peep the IG page for give aways!

2 Likes

Bump! This sounds like fun!

1 Like