butane wont come out of tank what am i doing wrong?

this made th most since ahhh ok

2 Likes

If tank in DI pull it out for lil bit too build pressure… You should pulled vac on ur system prior to running to…

But solvent to cold will not move

Like @Killa12345 suggested, take pics…bc they do many different set ups, you don’t wanna get hurt

4 Likes

What comapny made that? The lid on that collection pot, it looks like a stockpot with a peice of sheetmetal welded on.
This is a closed loop extractor… at least it has the right clams…

2 Likes

that collection part is not part of the system its my collection pot the rest of the system is all from oss

1 Like

hes open blasting and that is a stock pot you see.

5 Likes

Well, your solvent tank has a dip tube so I’m not sure why you have it turned upside down and elevated, if your running that way are you hooked up to the vapor port? Because the liquid port is no longer in liquid if the tank is upside down…

5 Likes

or suspended above! on further inspection no lid!
That look crazy dangerous, I bet it is too!

6 Likes

2008 type shit hahah its vac it pro from my hay days who remembers these days???

I would have to agree with @that445guy and say if your gas isnt moving like that your tank has a dip tube and you need to flip your tank…

Otherwise im clueless. Looks a bit dangerous when it seems like you have all the pieces to make a really nice setup.

Never seen the plastic thing above and i thought ive seen it all

2 Likes

Holy explosions batman. Thats the biggest open blast column ive ever seen. There is a reason we dont do that anymore

8 Likes

what plastic thing there is no plastic in my setup?

the 2008 picture you posted…never seen one of them…and ive seen a lot of contraptions.

4 Likes

i have a friend with a home made rack he has 6 of these things to it

1 Like

He’s talking about the hand vac pump

looks like a really nice rack and some really nice pieces…all you need is a nice collection tank and you can do this safely without the fear of burning half your skin off.

Its a dope start.

have you tried to flip your gas tank yet???

4 Likes

i did flip it to see maybe upside down is unnecessary but it didnt do anything

it looks like i stripped one of my connections so i just been using the red side is that part of the problem is it expose to come out the blue side i was reading on the net and i thought i read it does not matter

No body is gonna say your rig won’t work.

We are concerned for your safety, and that of your neighbors.

There are safer ways of performing this trick, and cannabis extraction is hyper-scrutinized by fire Marshall’s everywhere because of the disasters this sort of setup have caused.

Open blasting should not be a production game at this point. It reflects poorly on all of us

15 Likes

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F281866424499

Get these and you will stay nice and unburned.

8 Likes

i do not advise people do shit like this its stupid and dangerous thats why i never wanted to post photos on here i dont want anyone taking steps backwards these were my choices and yah i probably should del these from the site i dont want anyone getting ideas i just watned you guys to understand my sytem but i dont condone this behavior what so ever please do the opposite of me if you read and see my setup this is not coolio!

i got the 2x 10" clamps for $190 shipped. can do all those better too. Just saying…

4 Likes