Business in Amsterdam

Traveling to Amsterdam for a week vacation after my IBSF Skeleton season ends for the year. I am a processor and grower in NY. Any suggestions of places to visit and people to talk to about cannabis?

Cheers,

1 Like

The Rembrandt museum! Not necessarily cannabis, but cool none the less, other than that find a coffee shop that’ll let you in and smoke some dank.

Also dont be freaked out when you see people selling French fries and gobbling like a pound of mayo on them rofl

4 Likes

mayo-fries yuck, Will be going to “The Rembrandt Museum” and down to the “The Hague” for the United Nations.

1 Like

Barneys coffee shop…

4 Likes

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=367857

hit up @Roguelab and ask him for the locals only tour! :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Ill do it!

1 Like

Don’t know any connects there, but Barney’s like stated earlier and the dolphin are great shops also. There’s a bunch all over along the canals with awesome views too. That’s such an amazing city and area. Either I get more high and the food tastes better or their food just tastes better, either way it’s fuckin magical.

1 Like

Might could reach out to Mills and see if you could tour their facility or one of their grow areas… Im not sure how far out of the city they are though.

1 Like

I second Barney’s and dolphin. And bulldog is also good. For entertainment the van gogh museum is great.

1 Like