Business Funding | Working Capital

Hi Future 4200,

I own and operate a company that provides unsecured working capital to businesses in the US. Although I am on a new account here, I have been on and off Future since 2018 for various reasons.

I know a lot of companies in the space struggle when it comes to business financing as cannabis is a restricted industry for banks and most lenders.

That being said, we can help secure funding through private equity-backed lenders that overlook most of the stipulations that conventional lending requires.

Below are a few things that are required to apply:
-Established business (minimum of 6 months)
-Business bank account
-Minimum revenue (gross) of $20,000 monthly
-Minimum of 2 deposits per month (totaling $20,000)
-Above 500 personal credit score

If anybody meets the above criteria and would like to apply feel free to PM or reach out to me via email.

We truly enjoy assisting businesses with harnessing growth through obtaining additional capital. I’m looking forward to hearing from the community with any questions, concerns, or comments.

Thanks,

Ari Miller
Ari@westwoodfunding.com

6 Likes

Someone making 20 Racks a month with a 500 credit score, is sketchy AF on principles alone.

I appreciate the fact , we are 100% self funded. However, I do question passing up investor opportunity. Iv had several offers in the past and it has always been a hard NO. It’s very likely we could of been finished with our build out several months before we actually did finish… and did we actually save money via doing the work ourselves VS making money sooner???

@DJN good shit man!

AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT A VAMPIRE IN DISGUISE

2 Likes

@MillerliteRN thanks for the feedback,

I’m a little confused at your reply… 20K gross monthly doesn’t mean 20k net. Also, not everyone has great credit due to multiple circumstances (esp. nowadays).

I was just giving the minimum criteria required to get any type of financing.

Vampire in disguise? not sure what that means lol. Maybe I am newer to this forum than I thought!

This is not an investment opportunity. This is an unsecured advance based on the revenue of any established business. Most companies big or small need working capital to expand.

Thanks,

3 Likes

I happen to know @DJN , I used to borrow money from him, back when I had a zero credit score. I’ve been through many a shitty situation, and @DJN was always there to bail me out. Like literally lmfaoo

14 Likes

Hard money lending can be key! Especially someone who passes the cannabis vibe check. Nice to see this type of post here.

5 Likes

@djn provides the financing and I provide the neighborhood security around this forum.

8 Likes

LOL THE GOOD OL’ DAYS. THNX FOR THE SHOUTOUT @qma

1 Like

Good luck and welcome! Now’s a good time to be in the loan business here.

2 Likes