Bullitt county, KY deputies raid 14 stores for Delta 8 and paraphernalia

3 Likes

Thank goodness they took those copper pot scrubbers off the street. Someone, think of the children.

It isn’t playing all that well on their facebook page.

1 Like

Arresting anyone for drugs that aren’t killing people is pretty absurd. I would say drugs period, but fentalogues changed the game

From a harm reduction pov it’s pretty shitty to deny people clean pipes too

3 Likes

You so sure D8 isn’t killing people? Albeit slowly.

2 Likes

Oxygen is also killing us slowly.

Therefore d8 is essential to life

4 Likes

What a bizarre article (quick read though), since when did cops start raiding places for pipes?

1 Like

I dont see how you can charge someone on the intent that someone might use your product for crack, especially if its as easy to use it for weed. If your selling copper scrubbies at a smoke shop than you are attracting the wrong crowd and causing this drama. If you put a rose in the stem than its a gift for your mom, that and a pack of smoke, but choir boy? Add that to a city that I imagine has a huge crack problem. That as a package is not a good image. I am on the fence about nitrous canisters being at liquor and smoke shops. You are pretty much enabling people that have an addiction to get high and cannot resist the urge. If the product is not there than there is less urge. Those dirty cannisters should be not aloud. Especially if you have seen the mystery oil in that stuff.

2 Likes

https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/law/statutes/statute.aspx?id=9713

This is the law regarding paraphernalia in KY

2 Likes

nitrous isnt addictive, but i dont want people driving and cracking it at the same time. this crack pipe shit i dont agree with either. If i was a cop??? id just sit in that lot and bust everyone all day long.

chong went to prison for selling a bong. he was like the king of the prison. all cultures love cheech and chong movies. Ill bet they have it in india and old stoners watch cheech and chong movies smoking hash. In USA people watch sqiud games but in N korea they are watching cheech and chong and have better weed than california.

Its called an addictive personality. It does not matter the substance. Not something most people with an addiction recognize unless there trying to better themselves. Cough cough.

1 Like

im well behaved but when i like stuff i like it alot. thats why i got collections of rc helicopters and knives of exceptional steel.

There you go, your starting to admit your addictions. Thats the first step in recovery.

2 Likes

i am way past that. Ive admitted im a drunk for a while. Itll be fucked up if weed was bad for me= i think internet is worse than beer or weed. Im not that much of a bum to just drink and smoke without distractions like tv and internet. my i ternet went down and i was like= all i can do is work. Thats good. my heat got shut off today, thats bad. My gardens are so hot i dont need heat. but hot water and bieng able to cook is nice. I have a 2000 dollar gas bill by not paying it through covid. Im lame- im looking at free gym trials to shower. itll be at least a week after i pay 1/3 the gas bill. I dont have the money so i need a place to shower. I marinated a stack of chicken, now i need to get charcoal everything is crazy how my bills are. I gotta sell my motorcycle and helicopters?

Or just pay your bills as they come. Heat comes before rc helicopters in my book… Especially in fucking Chicago! Come on thumps…

1 Like

thats why i havent flown but it hurts to sell stuff for less than its worth or you paid. each servo was like 300 and each battery is 150 and takes 2, itll be a big loss to sell or crash it. and same with all my collectibles. they arent worth shit unless you want em. anyone need 200 rattletraps?

1 Like

the bill will get paid, im whining. Im gonna dig into my 401k last harvest got fooked by a breaker tripping on the hvac while lights stayed on= 100 degrees and 100 humidity with no fans = mold

1 Like

No worries, we all get the right to bitch. And I’m fine with bitching about it, if you’re trying to do something about it.

And the things like the rc stuff? View it as a hobby or an investment. It’s certainly not an investment when bought brand new, and it shouldn’t be bought thinking about what you can get selling it. It’s your hobby, it’s all for you, and comes after essential things like heat.

You’ll be alright thumps. Just pay your bills as you go along next time. I honestly don’t like the thought of you freezing to death in Chicago.

1 Like

i went to the flying field like 10 times this year and only saw one heli= its too hard. the one guy had the similar model as mine but his was setup mild like a honda and mine is same but turned up like a lambo. its a style difference and im not a better pilot than him we are just DIFFERENT. I fly wild and crazy and it looks exciting but his technical style is actually hard for me to do. Ill fly it upside down and against the ground mowing grass and he would be scared of that but hes better than me and i know it. Tareq Alsaadi new job !! trimming the grass with sab Goblin 570 sport !! - YouTube