Bulletproof Payment Processing Upgrade (100% Transparent Direct With FDIC-Insured Bank)

Looks like you all can use help upgrading your processing solution. You can contact me terptronics@gmail.com or (888) 523-6959 and on the application you’re sent put future4200 in the referred by.

First I wanted to share this article which is what made me post on here to try and help others not have issues with their accounts. This type of nonsense doesn’t need to be going on and hurts the industry when other payment providers aren’t truthful. There has been a swarm of closings recently, we’ve been getting tons of new accounts from businesses who have lost their payments solution.

Here’s something become more common to hear in the industry, although its regarding kratom instead of hemp but the same thing has been going on in the hemp payments space as well. Many have been opening accounts which are not fully transparent. You can be put in jeopardy with your merchant provider who can be lying to the bank for you without you even knowing it.

https://dirty.fund/houston-head-shop-struggles-with-civil-forfeiture-faces-uncertainty-over-kratom/

“Typically, when a bank account is seized through civil forfeiture, it’s followed by some sort of charges or complaint,” Smith explained. “In the Ortiz’s case, it seems the seizure was based on suspicions about the legality of selling Kratom. However, since kratom is currently legal in Texas, the issue at hand is not the substance itself, but rather the alleged lie to the bank, which constitutes bank fraud.”

Sad story, poor business owner wound up with a shady merchant provider.

You really want a solution with the experience to handle your business and having everything understood and accepted by the bank from top to bottom, and not just your merchant provider saying yes they can do it.

There are many payment processors out there, sure they say they can accept all your products, but do they really have that close of a relationship and truthful with their bank. Do you even know what bank your transactions flow? Can they even get you a compliant bank account if you needed?

If you’re merchant provider can’t even get you a business bank account where they place your transactions are processed, that should ring an alarm.

Well my friends, whether you need a merchant account, or a bank account, let me help you all out here with a real solution with 20+ years in the payments space. One thats for the long-term, very transparent, and bulletproof because you won’t need another account. Whether you need a merchant account, or even a bank account for your business or personal. You can process credit cards including amex, ACH, Check21 whatever you need you name it and without hefty fees. You can use your favorite gateways like Auth and NMI and more.

Accept payments for kratom, kava, mushrooms, hemp, all legal cannabinoids etc including THCA, THC-O, THC-V, THC-P, THC-JD, D8, D9, D10, D11, HHC, PHC etc. No matter the size of your business, or whether you’re minority or women owned business, everyone is supported. Plus if you’re in the big leagues with a licensed cannabis company there are banking and payment solutions available as well.

You can get your account setup and you can expect lower rates than the rest and without reserves. Plus, for some wanting to eliminate their processing fees entirely. You can get setup for a $0 bill in a similar way we currently help restaurants enabling them to not pay anything to process payments.

As long as you can provide a legitimate COA, and your products contain whats stated on the product labeling, you can get an account approval. Remember theres no discrimination going on here. When you sign up you can put future4200 and you’ll be handled with extra care as a friends and family account.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, contact kushdebit@gmail.com or myself terptronics@gmail.com Or call (888) 523-6959 Thanks.

1 Like