Bulk sterilized grain bags - delivery to all of Oregon and Nor Cal - shipping to other states

With all the interest in growing fungi recently figured this would be a good spot to share my fiance’s mushroom business.

She’s currently offering bulk 3lb sterilized grain bags with either rye, wheat, or oat grain but rye grain is by far the most popular.

The price is $10 per bag and she will deliver 50 bags within 1hr 30min radius of cave junction in southern Oregon.

For orders of 100 bags the delivery radius is greatly increased with delivery as far north as Portland and as far south as Oakland, CA, but there is a delivery fee for Oakland.

Also shipping to other states through her Etsy store or website.

Here’s her craigslist listing:

https://medford.craigslist.org/grd/d/brien-made-to-order-gourmet-mushroom/7230669441.html

There’s plans to offer bulk pasteurized substrate in 10lb filter patch bags very soon, it will be a blend of Composted Cow Manure, Coco Coir, Chopped Straw, Vermiculite and Gypsum.

Also these items will be coming soon as well in this order:

Sterilized hardwood substrate bags
Grain spawn - Blue oyster, King oyster, Lions Mane, Red Reishi, and Shiitake
Inoculated hardwood substrate bags with the strains above

10 Likes

The real reason to offer multiple types of bags (Rye, oat, wheat, etc) is to keep edible fungi eating different foods, so they don’t get sick of eating the same shit. Not really HER reason for selling but fun to think about!

4 Likes

This would be an amazing help for me… Only if I lived down there! Good luck on business, no doubt you’ll stay busy!

1 Like

Look at the link. They can ship

2 Likes

Didn’t even check the link. Next time I won’t assume, and I’ll investigate first!
Edit: Everything looks hella legit! Awesome job, and I wish you success! Absolutely reasonable shipping to my door.

2 Likes

Currently she ships with USPS priority mail from her Etsy store but she’s looking into using a UPS small business account to reduce shipping costs, but they also offer flat rate freight box dimensions that still ship UPS ground so rates on shipping 50-300lbs for larger orders will still be pretty reasonable compared to USPS priority.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m in a couple different fungi groups on FB, and I’ll drop your link over there. Maybe you’ll get something from it…

3 Likes