BULK Sanitizer for sale

I have bulk hand sanitizer for sale. We have manufacturing in Los Angeles, Boulder and Dallas. I was able to secure 100,000 units from a big name we all know out of LA. Most popular size is the 8oz. We are operating in the 25k to 50k order size. We can beat any wholesale price guaranteed.

If you are looking for large quantities of sanitizer Gel or Liquid, give me a shout!

Thanks

Iso, Ethyl, what?

Alcohol content?

Gel or spray?

What kind of top?

I wonder what these panic profiteers will do with all of the millions of bottles of hand sanitizer once people stop being so terrified. There will probably be a business opportunity repurposing them :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ll bet it’s a while before that goes away

1000s of my coworkers walk past free bottles of hand sanitizer every day at work. But we were considered essential…so we are the immune. I think someone is going to get caught sitting on some of that for a while…watch for CBD infused hand sanitizer lol

4 Likes

Crude infused has a nice canna smell

1 Like

I know I dont use it. But there are people driving around in their cars by themselves weariing masks right now…

5 Likes

I consider those to be “sick” then. An everyday “normal” mask keeps the germs in, NOT out! Unless a special mask is used, then it stops in and out germs.

My favorite are all the people I see with their noses hanging out of the top of the mask, quite similar to having your dick hanging out of your pants, makes the pants pretty useless.

If there is ever something more serious than this we are surely doomed as a country

3 Likes

Hemp broker—>hand sanitizer broker—>???

2 Likes

I think someone here was already selling cbd sanitizer, I know I saw some on ig lol

Soon to evolve into counterfeit cosmetics broker

1 Like