500-999: $0.45 per gummy.
1000-2499: $0.40
2500+: $0.35

• Customized cannabinoid ratios available; price/unit depicted above
    ** Customized surfactant systems available
    *** mg dosage is per gummy
1 Like

Deleted

Moved for you but please keep future posting for hemp sales in the hemp outlet category :call_me_hand:

1 Like

bumppp

I’m getting quoted in the .12-.15c a d8 gummy for 25 mg.

Gelatin or pectin based?

with prices like that you bet your ass it’s Seattle Slew’s unlucky cousin in those bags

3 Likes

Pectin

What’s the allure of delta 8?

Oh it’s less psychoactive? Well that doesn’t seem to be what people want because everyone offers it in high mg amounts so you’ll end up getting similarly high anyways.

Is it simply a compliance thing?

I enjoy D8 and D9 differently. D8 treats me better for daytime and social use, less burnout. D9 for me is better when I’m home and want to get stoned. I see a market for both of them after the dust settles :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I didnt feel squat when I ate 150mg d8. My wife ate a 50mg piece, she didnt feel anything either.

2 Likes

To be honest about 150 will get me pretty on my way, 250 and i’m slumped within a few hours. I like them at night for bed.

1 Like

You boys got the watered down version or have a high tolerance. 25mg of d8 will get me where I want to get. Lifted but functional.

1 Like

I do 150-200mg thc tincture daily. And 2+g of extracts weekly. I’d say I have a high tolerance.

4 Likes

If you’re a daily cannabis user that’s been something I’ve noticed I am not sure if it’s some sort of reaction like some who have had zero effect like you at 150mg. I think D8 has some sort of issues working at all with some people and not sure what the reason is as for me I’m a daily smoker and d8 gummies will fuck me up 75mg and I’m pretty biased for 8 hours or so. Carts at 95% d8 will get me stoned but functional stoned where I won’t talk business being high of d9 but d8 I’m not as scattered. I’m sure the demand will stick around.

I’ve also had people get fucked up like 6 hours post consuming edibles, so there’s some variables in play.

2 Likes

That’s what all my shops say the best seller for me was d8 gummies 150mg 6 packs. Two liquor stores are nearby a staffing agency and the 3rd shift people flock to it in the AM.

I’ve got a jar of a hundred or so 25mg ones, D8 seems to last way shorter for me so if you space them out it won’t hit you as hard but if you house those motherfuckers one after another it’s like a big rig made of stoned hitting you and knocking you out of your shoes - i’ve never just forgot what i’m doing in the middle of a video game til I just started stuffing those down my face on the reg

2 Likes

This guy gets it!!! Exactly my feeling on d8!

1 Like

I love all these posts where people say i didnt feel 100mg+ of d8 and my friend gets blasted off 50mg.

You guys gotta remember all these d8 gummies and edibles have d9 in them, they are diluted to compliance.

Lets do some quick math…
3.5g gummies are a very common size.
3500mg x .003 (d9 compliant level) =10.5mg which would be the least amount of d9 allowed in a 3.5 gram gummy, obviously enough to really overwhelm an unsuspecting user.

150mg d8 (with 5% d9) is 7.5mg of d9.
take that futher with the more common 10-15% d9 content in peoples bulk d8 and you are at 150mg d8 and 15mg-22.5mg d9.

And people sit here and wonder why they get high from “d8” lol

EDIT: fixed bad math but my case still remains you can easily hid a lot of d9 in an edible especially if you increase the gummy size or more chocolates are easily more than 3.5g

4 Likes

Your math is off by 10x. A 3500mg gummy at less than 0.3% d9 can have less than 10.5mg

2 Likes