Bulk crude/distillate/isolate producers, where are you sourcing buckets?

On occasion I’ve bought Leaktite buckets and lids from Home Depot but prices have risen once again, to where buying a single white food grade bucket from HD is $7.98 + tax and the cheap lids are $2.48 + tax. A year ago prices were about half that, and the crude my lab sells was fetching a higher price than it is now a year ago.

Right now Uline seems to have the best deal if you’re buying a pallet of buckets & lids at a time, but of course you are paying for LTL freight. Spread over a few hundred units that’s not so bad. Still can’t help but feel like someone in the Denver area has a warehouse full of buckets that would cut me a better deal than Uline does shipping out of another state.

TBH if I thought I could get them all back I’d much rather use reusable stainless buckets but for now we just sell our services to way too many different labs and farms and some are undoubtedly going to sit on crude for months before they sell it or get it processed further.

Where is everybody sourcing buckets to get the best price?

2 Likes

Uline 7 gal . You can fit 20 kilos in decent prices I’d you buy them bulk by the pallet .

1 Like

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/tractor-supply-co-pail-5-gal

2 Likes

Tractor Supply has better prices but USP has a wide selection.

1 Like