Delta8 25mg

Pet Chews
All under 0.3% Delta 9
CBD 2mg
CBD 10mg

Custom blends available.
DM for flavors and more details.

4 Likes

what do the pet chews look like and whats the ingredients please?

2 Likes

Interested in the pet chews as well

1 Like

The ones shaped like pot leaves are the pet chews. Those are the 2mg. We recommend 0.2mg/lb so those would be for smaller animals. The 10mg are for bigger animals and are shaped like the watermelon gummies in the first picture but the color would be tan as well.

whats in the ingredients. I dont wanna feed my dog anything she might now like

2 Likes

These look amazing. Can you email me a quote?

Sure thing!

These round disc gummies look gorgeous, I’d love to know more about how to purchase samples. Thank you so much!

You’re going to love them. Let me know which you would like to try and I’ll make up am invoice.
CBD? CBG? CBD:CBG? Delta 8? Flavors? Mg/gummy? Typically our 5g gummies we make for 50mg+. Our 2gram cube gummies are used for 25mg and our 1gram cubes gummies are for 10mg.

Pricing 1000 gummy MOQ/mg/flavor
5g: $0.40/gummy
2g: $0.35/gummy
1g: $0.30/gummy

1 Like

Sounds super wonderful, thank you! I would be interested in CBD, CBG and CBD:CBG samples - berry flavour in the round disc shape like the photos, dark red (they really remind me of decorative south asian art!) if you can email me the samples invoice to tanais@tanaistanais.com that would be great <3 Thank you!!

We have a blueberry and blackberry mint. Typically we do blue color for the blueberry and purple for the blackberry mint. I can do any color you want if you end up ordering some in bulk.

I’m interested in the gummies. What flavors do they come in? What sort of volume do you expect for a purchase? Can we see the lab results? Is it possible to make something like hard candies that might store longer?

Sorry if these are dumb questions. I’m new here and new to d8 and cbd. I literally just discovered it a few nights ago when I tried it and got the first full night of sleep I’ve had in over a decade. I don’t know the future of d8 or whether thc will become legal, but I’m willing to buy some amount of bulk to be stocked up, …just in case this takes a while.

Dm sent!