Bulk bubble

What’s the best way to go about producing bulk bubble hash? I’m using a couple 20 gallon mixers right now with 20 gallon bags but want to amp it up to at least 55 gallon or larger… only problem I see is lifting the bags…should I make a pulley system to hoist the bags or da fuck? Another thing I’ve been doing is running a bunch of the 20 runs into 55 gallon cans for storage then pumping them through 20 gal bags 10 to 15 gallons at a time… just seeing if anyone has ran a fuck load of bubble and wants to give their secrets fo free :wink:

1 Like

You need a larger work bag. The rest of your bags don’t really need to be that large, the 20 gallon ones you have should be sufficient.

Hash settles pretty quick in water, so pumping the top portion through your bags should go relatively quick. Swirl and pour the last of the work bucket through the bags.

If you’re working all the bags at the same time, a little finesse will get the water through that 25 micron bag a lot quicker than hanging. With a bucket full of water and your bags still in the bucket after pulling the work bag full of wet weed, pull up and push back down on the rest of the bags. There’s a rhythm that will allow you to work all the water through in no time. Up and down on the bags in the bucket.

8 Likes

I used a 2 ton boat hoist and a paddle when i did bulk bubble in washers.

7 Likes

Lowest budget tech is a drill with paint mixer bit and a horse trough. Then you just have to filter. With the cheap Amazon 5 gallon bucket bags, I can run 50 lb in a couple hours.

2 Likes

There are a few different large scale washers nowadays

2 Likes

What kind of clamp doesn’t tear the sidewalls of the bag?

1 Like

Wrapped the top and pulled, no clamp and was just lifted enough to drain through a staged filter.

2 Likes

I’ve been washing 30 lbs pretty much every saturday using 2 modified 55 gallon trash can with a drain valve. Using 20 gallon work bags and filtering through sets of 5 gallon bubble bags. I just ordered the 20 gallon filter bags to streamline the process a little more and we drain our waste water directly into a floor drain in my back office. I’ll post pictures when take my lunch break

1 Like

I have an extra bruteless system with 2 - 65 gallon wash vessels with working bags and 2 - 45 gallon filter vessels…when washing WPFF you can comfortably wash 30 pounds per vessell

3 Likes

Steep that tea bag!

2 Likes

Send me a pm we’re in the same area.

1 Like

Hit the gym boi! work them bags, I just got me some full melt filtration full mesh bags and testing. Depends on what the end goal is, my buddy did commercial bubble to rosin, so by the time he got the courage for a freeze dryer, he had 5 washing machines and 2 wooks and was processing a few 100 units a weekend. Depends on the on the hustle. I make bricky stuff without decarb to put BHO/Rosin in my chillum with out plugging it up.

Shout out to full melt filtration in SA, rosin bags and hash bags have both been lekker and customer service was delightful.

2 Likes