Building small passive set up

Real cool to speed up dry ice passive situations. No pun intended lol

2 Likes

It creates so much vacuum it’s not even funny.

2 Likes

45 posts were split to a new topic: Clown town

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clown town

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Clown town with the “OG” of og’s

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Clown town with the “OG” of dunce town

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clown town with the “OG” of dunce town

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clown town with the “OG” of dunce town

I have personally been shopping for that exact concept since I saw it here, for some of my friends in extraction. open shell has not existed, and basically still does not exist to a huge degree such as a closed shell…

#acoilisnotatubeinshell

2 Likes

He even deleted any advice i gave to the OP, man censoring me hard even with topics relatign to OP. this is a personal vendetta cause i call out shit whe ni smell it. This is a scientific forum we are here to debate not jump to ad hominems than censoring others when they respond in the same manner. YOu have children moderating this website. @Future @Killa12345 @sidco

im typing nonsense here to keep up with the censorship

1 Like

Would you shoot me some pics and all that in the dms or post it? Thank ya for the info I’m excited to get this in use, gonna make passive a whole different level of efficient for me​:muscle:, I don’t know if you are selling your set up specifically but either way I’m interested to see :+1: I missed all the things getting censored smh…:rofl:

My system wasn’t originally meant to be sold to the masses. I never went into production with it. So mine is just a one off (actually six or so made I believe) Here’s some drawings of it, feel free to buy from whomever you’d like.

4 Likes

If you dont end up gravity feeding your 2nd and 3rd column like i recommended before it got deleted please let us know your extraction times, dred thinks your method will work great as is but personally have ran a set up taht exact way and if u have a crc before your collection pot and your coldest point is 3 columns away the vacuum wont be as strong as you may wish and will increase recovery times/slow down flow rates.

This website has become a popularity contest read everything you can and try to verify thru google scholar or other credible sources. Theres more misinformation on the internet than information, GL

OP. Use nitrogen to push your solvent because we don’t rely on gravity and vacuum for the solvent to move from one point to the next. In a passive setup

8 Likes

I put my crc on top of my collection on a diy setup and it worked nice

1 Like

Yes I already plan on using nitrogen to push solvent, I’m gonna push nitrogen into the solvent tank and after I know enough solvent has flowed through I’ll bleed the pressure. If a second push on the column is necessary I’ll do that directly to the column so I don’t slow down recovery. If tiny amounts of nitro get through I will just burp the pressure out I am not worried about it since the solvent tank will be chilled. Since I’m running cold I will try and stick with media’s that are meant for that as well.
That really does look like a improved open sleeve, l will be making use of one of these when I start operating no question.

1 Like

Another awesome way to speed up recovery is to add a recovery tank that’s separate from your push tank.

This way you can recover and inject simultaneously

7 Likes

I do plan on doing that but I would have to just get running to do those types of upgrades. Already very very tight on funds

1 Like

With the proper vacuum pump you can vacuum the nitrogen out of the tank to keep recovery speeds up. And still be safe

Inexpensive air compressor will power this, quite easily.

6 Likes

That thing is dope, might just get that instead of a regular vacuum pump

2 Likes